+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 129 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Re: Brothers and Sisters

This was the season finale? Okay . . .
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I thought that the scene where the Walkers were trying to eat a meal without saying anything was really funny. Usually their dinners turn into disasters!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It took me a couple of days to get through the 'season finale' of this show. I kept finding other things to do, which told me that it wasn't holding my attention. I usually really like this show.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Looks like Kitty or one of the Walker women are going to have a little hot steamy fun next season! Gilles Marini, from DWTS and SATC Movie has signed on to appear next season. He won't say exactly what his role is but the article link is below. It will be fun to speculate what plans they have for his character--endless possibilities! Kitty is newly separated and it is questionable if her husband's character will return next season. It would be funny if he comes into the business at Ohi and all the women on the show lust after him. Here is the teaser!

OK Magazine News: Gilles Marini

The link doesn't seem to work, here's another: OK! Magazine - Gilles Marini Reveals New TV Role

Gilles says "It’s going to be a like, ‘Oh, my God.’" I wonder if they'll cast him as someone who comes between Kevin and Scotty.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Cool plot thought!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

NO!! Leave Kevin and adorable Scotty alone!!!!!!

Awwwww...let's shake 'em up!!!! Aren't they the only couple who hasn't had any drama??

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3449645;
    Gilles says "Its going to be a like, Oh, my God." I wonder if they'll cast him as someone who comes between Kevin and Scotty.
    Didn't he make one guest appearance on the show already ... a temp at Ojai Foods who had a quickie with Sarah? Or am I thinking of someone else?

I'm pretty sure that was him Lucky, but I could be wrong. He slept with Sarah in the office and then left the next day.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread