+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 129 FirstFirst ... 30707172737475767778798081828384858687888990 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Re: Brothers and Sisters

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;3383904;
    I knew Tommy was going to run because I read spoilers about it but I wish they would just send him to jail for a short time and be done with it, or have the charges dropped but he's out of the company and then he and Julia could move away for a fresh start. I hate to see him digging a hole he will have a very hard time getting out of.

Although Sarah's busybody ways get on my nerves more often than not, I was touched by the way she went to Robert with her observations of Kitty starting to pull away from him. She wasn't accusatory at all, but just being a good sister. They could easily afford a nanny or nurse to help out but Robert is so concerned about his health issues leaking to the press that he doesn't see the toll it's taking on Kitty. Now that Robert is aware, it will be interesting to see what he does with the information.

I hope Ryan doesn't turn psycho on the family if he does find out his mother killed herself. William may have been a jerk but he can't be blamed Ryan's mother's mental status.
    I love that they are digging ONCE AGAIN into William's past...It will be interesting to see where this dark secret goes. Of course secretly I hope they will rub Holly's face into the dirt a bit with the fact that he had another mistress..maybe knock her down a peg or two. Guess Holly wasn't all that after all!... okay snark and mean-ness off!
    Last edited by fan*addict; 03-16-2009 at 11:32 AM.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I see Kitty going through what a lot of new, first time mothers go through, with the extreme fatigue. They have a hard time relinquishing care of their new bundle over to anyone else, be it hired help or family; we tend to not want to look like we need help. We are so busy trying to be everything to everyone; unfortunately, it's a woman thing. There also comes a time in a married woman's life when, I hope, she does what she has to do to make her life easier when hubby is not willing to cooperate with what she needs. I learned that you do what you need, first, and tell him about it after.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

The thing is, Robert really won't want ANY help from outside the family--too worried about leaks to the press about his heart attack.
    If Nora's "thing" weren't about to open (what is it, anyway, a shelter? I forget) the logical thing would be for her to move in for a few weeks, until the baby starts to sleep through the night. The house looks big enough.
    They did a great job with her make up---the before sleep/after sleep look!
    People forget how important sleep is...and once you are sufficiently deprived your decision making skills are shot so it is hard to figure out what to do to get out of the hole.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

And Robert is not the caregiver that is taking an arse-whipping, either. I'd either move to mom's for a period of time, or hire some help. You can always hire someone to come in and babysit Robert, or let him figure out what needs to be done. He is being unreasonable. Everything cannot be just about him.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

He did seem to soften toward the end and try to find out what she needs and help her. I think he's realizing what he's done but it might be too late.
    Yup, with donuts!!

The following is not a spoiler I just don't want to spoil tonights show for the west coast.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    When Holly told the board that she didn't think they should pursue Tommy you could have knocked me over with a feather. At the same time I was thinking, "What in the world is this devious bitch up to now?" That look on her face after she talked to Sara just confirmed my suspision that she has some really evil plans in the works. But what? What can she do that would be worse then putting one of them in prison? Kill them? Maybe Sara's, "Its not like she can put a hit out on me." comment is prophetic. And kind of ironic since I have thought the kids should put a hit out on Holly since day one.

Ryan is creepy! I hope Justin kicks his ass at some point. And what is he hopeing to accomplish by proving William did/said something to make Ryan's mother kill herself? Will that proof make him want to kill some Walker's?
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

I knew Ryan was going to be trouble. I really don't see how William can be blamed for his mothers suicide. Ultimately people are responsible for their own actions. I'm not downplaying the emotions that go with suicide. I understand a person must be feeling a lot of pain to even consider it. But she wasn't a teenager, she was a grown woman, a wife and mother, and it's not Williams fault. But Ryan is young and wants to blame someone. I can totally see him going psycho. I was also miffed that he ratted out Tommy to Rebecca, just to get back at Justin. What about the kindness Nora has shown him? He should have at least kept his mouth shut for her sake.

I really hope Tommy comes back to get cleared of his charges. Then they can write him out some other way.

I agree that Holly is up to something but whatever it is, she should get some credit for not pursuing sending Tommy to jail (maybe she knows he skipped town and is acting gracious when she knows he will be in contempt if he doesn't show up for his hearing). She and Sarah have good "enemy chemistry" together. I can't wait to see how they will (or won't) get along.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

yipee

we get a new show finally this weekend

How unrealistic for Tommy and Julia's home to be in foreclosure. You can live in a house for six months or more before the bank comes in and kicks you out. I realize that isn't always the case, but Tommy has been gone for what, a couple of weeks? Was he not paying the mortgage through all of this?

And boo to Kitty. You're married, woman! Step back and think about that a minute! Ugh!

Quote Originally Posted by Pickle_Juice;3425175;
    How unrealistic for Tommy and Julia's home to be in foreclosure. You can live in a house for six months or more before the bank comes in and kicks you out. I realize that isn't always the case, but Tommy has been gone for what, a couple of weeks? Was he not paying the mortgage through all of this?

And boo to Kitty. You're married, woman! Step back and think about that a minute! Ugh!
    Yeah, tonight's episode was a bit over the top. I was particularly annoyed how Nora was mad at Julia for wanting to move because Tommy deserved a place to come back home to! Ummm Nora, Tommy abandoned his wife and daughter. What about what they deserve? Julia has the right to move on and if she has to move to another state to find work then that's what she needs to do. In the end Nora came around but it was unfair to lay it all at Julia's feet.

And I just want to smack that smirk off Ryan's face. I can't wait to see him taken down (unless he redeems himself).
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

+ Reply to Thread