+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 129 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Quote Originally Posted by laura000;2127215;
    is calista republican in real life too
    No. I read an interview with her where she indicated that it's an interesting aspect of playing this character, because her own personal political views vary greatly.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I really liked tonight's episode. They are doing a really good job of adding new mysteries but weaving story lines together. I'm pretty sure Rebecca is going to turn out to be a half-sibling. I loved the brothers' scenes at the end and Kitty marking her mother's height on the wall at the ranch before they left. I can't wait to see what happens next.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Great ending to tonight's show, but this still feels like a virgin Six Feet Under. That whole storyline has been done much better. And they didn't even bring up a blood test for the gay brother, to test for HIV. The only character I like is Kitty. Sally Field's facial expressions are just way over the top, I can barely look at her.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander;2130680;
    And they didn't even bring up a blood test for the gay brother, to test for HIV.
    Neither did they bring up the subject of a blood test for the drug addict brother.

It's a given when someone donates blood, organs, or sperm that the appropriate medical tests will be done. Including excessive details of no direct bearing on the storyline would ruin the flow of show.

I so like this show. Particularly that the family is really a bunch of characters that still manage to stick together.

Too funny that they all unknowingly head to the ranch for one last hooplah and end up stuck together. That would be my family, for sure. Except that we don't have a ranch.

Love the Sally Fields romance...too cute. And that the brothers finally made up at the end and they won't know specifically who the father will be for the sterile brother. Good mystery there. Also the background on what happened to the drug addicted son. Make sense.

So, Rebecca or some variation of it, it is. There is another baby girl in the family. Photos don't lie. Why would Holly hide her daughter? She could say the father was someone entirely different.

I hope that they find the money before they have to sell off everything.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I love this show more and more each week. I love how they have Ashley (the blonde on the show with Kitty & Warren - is that her name?) high fived Kitty after she told her she was her mentor

They weave things together nicely. I wonder how the eye candy, as mentioned in the spoiler above, will play in. Should be interesting.

I definitely think Rebecca is a half-sister and will reappear. But WTH is up with the father leaving a picture of the baby at the ranch?

LOVE this show. Every week it becomes more cohesive.

FORT Fan
    Last night's episode was fantastic. The intern is so funny! I hope that Kitty and the guy that she took to the ranch(what's his name) do not get together. I am glad that she took the high road and told him that she did not appreciate going behind the back of a 23 year old girl. I think Kitty can do much better. She does not need to be dating a guy that would go out with a 23 year old. I am hoping that she will find another love interest.

I was shocked that they had both brothers donate sperm at the end of the show. That seemed really strange to me. Why does someone get caught having sex every episode??? LOL, last week it was Tommy and his wife in the coat closet and this week it was the drug brother and his boss in the tree house. That was hilarious!!! I still find it weird that he is dating his boss, you think there would be some policy against that within the company.

I enjoy Sally Field's romance too. I think the man that she is kind of seeing is really nice and adorable. I think they are cute together. It is nice that the kids already know and trust this man.

I think the child in the picture is the half sibling of the kids. I think that this person is going to show up later. It will be interesting what becomes of this storyline.

The characters that get on my nerves are Sarah's husband, Saul, the drug brother, Tommy's wife, and both of Kitty's love interests. I absolutely LOVE the rest of the cast. I think this is the best new show this season.

Quote Originally Posted by adriansmommie;2130909;
    Last night's episode was fantastic. The intern is so funny! I hope that Kitty and the guy that she took to the ranch(what's his name) do not get together. I am glad that she took the high road and told him that she did not appreciate going behind the back of a 23 year old girl. I think Kitty can do much better. She does not need to be dating a guy that would go out with a 23 year old. I am hoping that she will find another love interest.
    Well, apparently
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Rob Lowe has signed on as a new character. I believe they did indicate that he is to be Kitty's new love interest.

Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

In regards to both brothers giving sperm, it could be that the baby will have health risks. I've really enjoyed this season so far.

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by famita;2130981;
    In regards to both brothers giving sperm, it could be that the baby will have health risks. I've really enjoyed this season so far.
    So they will eventually have to find out which bro is the dad so he can donate something you mean? In a couple of years maybe---prime time pregnancies and births tend to move in real time unlike daytime soaps and their "rapid aging syndrome" kids. Let's hope the show lasts that long. I've only watched sporadically but I liked last night.
    Where have I seen the intern before? I like that she is both bright and yet age appropriate.

+ Reply to Thread