+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 129 FirstFirst ... 29697071727374757677787980818283848586878889 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Re: Brothers and Sisters

I for one cannot wait until Rebecca's father finds out that Holly did what she did. I see her point in the whole thing, it is illegal and very bad but she did tell him she was walking away and that she understood........... now she's hugging him and everything.... he's going to be very upset. I see him leaving again for a while.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

There is something about Ryan that I just don't like. There is something shady about him. And I think he looks like "heroin chic".

Loved it when Rebecca give her mother the green light to go after Tommy. Loved it when Nora slapped his face; I'm guessing that was long overdue.

These are the "drinking-est" people I have ever seen.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3375651;
    There is something about Ryan that I just don't like. There is something shady about him. And I think he looks like "heroin chic".
    He looks too much like a stereotypical emo kid; to me, he's kind of one-dimensional so far. And pushing him and Rebecca together so quickly was kind of lame. Can he at least get to know everyone's names before he starts jumping into the Walker drama? We don't know anything about him yet, and already he's a plot device. It's kind of a waste of a new character.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Maybe that's it. Rebecca doesn't even know this guy that well, and she's let him into her home, and told him what's going on in her personal life.

Huh??? And what is he doing knowing where she lives and just showing up at the door? Maybe I missed something earlier. That would creep me out.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I was thinking the same thing. How the heck did he know where she lives?

Uh-ooooh......will she be attacked? Will Justin show up "just in" time??? (at my play on words!!!)

(Pay me no mind. I'm getting tired.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pickle_Juice;3375680;
    I was thinking the same thing. How the heck did he know where she lives?
    Maybe that will be his role...the creepy stalker who already knows everything about THIS family..although he plays at being innocent to who they are...

I don't enjoy Rebecca & Justin together, although Ryan being at her house so soon is not a great line either...we need time to KNOW who he is..they way we have been shown WHO the others are....

And as for the "the Walker family dinners"..I for one LOVE the jabs they take at each other..the "subtle" or not so subtle...ways they bicker...and yet they will defend even to their own demise..each other and what is theirs....
    This show really knows how to give us family dynamics (a bit over the top ..yes)..but this show has taken us on a great ride so far..from seeing them as the "perfect family..together in the beginning with the father/husband having deep secrets that reached farther than expected. Nora the ever protective mother has gone through wanting all of her children with her...to being happy they are gone...and now they are returning again....it is a cycle that we all go through as parents/children...

And as a side note: I vote for the kill her off and bury her in the desert edit as well....(ahhh what we do if we didn't have her to dispise on this show!)

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I just can't watch this show any longer. Everything about this show is depressing. Wake me if they ever have any plot lines or dialogue that doesn't make me want to gouge out my eyes and puncture my eardrums.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;3376732;
    I just can't watch this show any longer. Everything about this show is depressing. Wake me if they ever have any plot lines or dialogue that doesn't make me want to gouge out my eyes and puncture my eardrums.
    Amen Brother!

I knew Tommy was going to run because I read spoilers about it but I wish they would just send him to jail for a short time and be done with it, or have the charges dropped but he's out of the company and then he and Julia could move away for a fresh start. I hate to see him digging a hole he will have a very hard time getting out of.

Although Sarah's busybody ways get on my nerves more often than not, I was touched by the way she went to Robert with her observations of Kitty starting to pull away from him. She wasn't accusatory at all, but just being a good sister. They could easily afford a nanny or nurse to help out but Robert is so concerned about his health issues leaking to the press that he doesn't see the toll it's taking on Kitty. Now that Robert is aware, it will be interesting to see what he does with the information.

I hope Ryan doesn't turn psycho on the family if he does find out his mother killed herself. William may have been a jerk but he can't be blamed Ryan's mother's mental status.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

+ Reply to Thread