+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 129 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687127 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Re: Brothers and Sisters

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3358910;
    #3: Why is Tommy getting so upset with Sarah for wanting to know what's going on with O-hi? Sarah's a Walker, too which means it's her company as well. She has every right to know what's going on with her family's company.
    He was upset because he knew what he did was illegal, and the longer he can keep that a secret and keep the rest of the family uninvolved, the better for him. Unfortunately, Holly seems to have found out everything she needs to stop him, and get him in trouble.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I wonder if they are going to have him go away for a while to prison. Rebecca is basically telling her mom she is the only one who can change things and stop the prosecution but is that really true? Once you start something that major that involves the federal government, can anyone really stop it?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Okay 3 (maybe more) notes: #1: So I guess technically Robert did die but they brought him back. I freaked when I saw all that. But I have a question. If Kitty leaves him, isn't that sort of a breech of agreement with the birth mother regarding the adoption? Can the baby be taken away? I hope not.
    Kitty already discussed things with the birth mother (not the separation, but everything else that was taking place) and the birth mother didn't mind. I think with the speed at which she checked out of the hospital and ran out of the room that the birth mother has absolutely no desire to have any relationship with the child that she birthed, and is in no danger of calling Kitty on the contract.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

. . . Are all Republicans as stubborn as Robert? . . .
    Given my experiences with my idiot inlaws and their undying devotion to Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, George W. Bush, and Rush Limbaugh, I'd say "yes."
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

So I guess technically Robert did die but they brought him back. I freaked when I saw all that.

Me too, I am really glad they didn't permanently kill him off, I really like Rob Lowe, and his acting during the heart attack was great!

And just a side note: I love Scotty!

Scotty.....is he Kevin's boyfriend?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Scotty is Kevins husband. One of the sweetest television weddings I've ever watched.:love

I really like Kitty and Roberts relationship. I hope they stay together. At least we'll still have Robert with Kevin and he'll have to be around for the baby.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Oh yeah. I forgot about that. Ooops. Yes, I do adore Scotty.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3358913;
    See the spoilers in post 738. One page back.
    Thanks so much! That helped a lot!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3358321;
    People don't jump like that when they are shocked, by the way. He was really getting some air!
    Somewhere on FORT I read (I think from someone in a medical profession), that actually they do jump like that...that the "gentle" little kerthump that we usually see is very inaccurate, and it's one reason they don't like to have family members in the room during the shocking.
    So do you know from experience, or are you basing your judgement on other TV shows (as I would have, had I not read that)? Hate getting mixed messages on FORT!

+ Reply to Thread