+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 129 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586126 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Re: Brothers and Sisters

I'm a big Sally Field fan. Her facial expressions are top notch! She really shows a lot of emotion in her scenes.

Okay, the current episode hasn't been on yet on the west coast, but damn, if anyone were to kick the bucket, I wish it would be Kitty.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Oh, see I love Kitty. Calista Flockhart is a great actress, in my opinion, and I fell in love with her on Ally McBeal.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

People don't jump like that when they are shocked, by the way. He was really getting some air!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Wow - what an emotional episode! This was a fantastic one - and next week looks really good, too!
    I never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like.

Great show last night, very good acting all around! I love this show.

My dvr was taping too many shows at once, and I missed B&S. My dh did something to my computer, so I cannot watch the show online. Would anyone mind giving me a brief synopsis?

Okay 3 (maybe more) notes: #1: So I guess technically Robert did die but they brought him back. I freaked when I saw all that. But I have a question. If Kitty leaves him, isn't that sort of a breech of agreement with the birth mother regarding the adoption? Can the baby be taken away? I hope not.
    #2: God I really really HATE Holly. I'm so on Tommy's side with this. She stole the company from them! That was a Walker family owned company. Holly had absolutely no rights to it and she still doesn't. So I say "Rip her apart, Tommy." And as for Rebecca, I have only one thing to say. Holly has never done anything but lie to her starting with letting her believe she was a Walker. I say, to hell with "Mommy Dearest" and follow your heart and stick with Justin.
    #3: Why is Tommy getting so upset with Sarah for wanting to know what's going on with O-hi? Sarah's a Walker, too which means it's her company as well. She has every right to know what's going on with her family's company.
    #4: Are all Republicans as stubborn as Robert? LOL I know I'm kind of stubborn, too. First he almost refused to have lifesaving surgery because he wanted to get into the campaign right away then after the surgery he decides that he's going to say to hell with the doctor's orders about no stress and go ahead and run for governor anyway.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by 2boysmom;3358838;
    My dvr was taping too many shows at once, and I missed B&S. My dh did something to my computer, so I cannot watch the show online. Would anyone mind giving me a brief synopsis?
    See the spoilers in post 738. One page back.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3358910;
    Okay 3 (maybe more) notes: #1: So I guess technically Robert did die but they brought him back. I freaked when I saw all that. But I have a question. If Kitty leaves him, isn't that sort of a breech of agreement with the birth mother regarding the adoption? Can the baby be taken away? I hope not.
    #2: God I really really HATE Holly. I'm so on Tommy's side with this. She stole the company from them! That was a Walker family owned company. Holly had absolutely no rights to it and she still doesn't. So I say "Rip her apart, Tommy." And as for Rebecca, I have only one thing to say. Holly has never done anything but lie to her starting with letting her believe she was a Walker. I say, to hell with "Mommy Dearest" and follow your heart and stick with Justin.
    #3: Why is Tommy getting so upset with Sarah for wanting to know what's going on with O-hi? Sarah's a Walker, too which means it's her company as well. She has every right to know what's going on with her family's company.
    #4: Are all Republicans as stubborn as Robert? LOL I know I'm kind of stubborn, too. First he almost refused to have lifesaving surgery because he wanted to get into the campaign right away then after the surgery he decides that he's going to say to hell with the doctor's orders about no stress and go ahead and run for governor anyway.
    Holly may be hateful, but Ojai Foods is no longer a Walker owned company. Holly got control by legal, though perhaps unethical means. Sarah left the company voluntarily and being the daughter of the company's founder does not make her privy to inside company information. She may still have some stock, but she doesn't get to be involved anymore than any other stockholder.

+ Reply to Thread