+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 129 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384124 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Re: Brothers and Sisters

There's something really off about Ryan or maybe it's just the way the actor is playing him. I didn't like his accusatory tone with Nora, pretty much putting a lot of the blame onto her, not sympathizing with her at all. And then he would cycle between apologizing and blaming again. I think he's going to be big trouble.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, of course Nora asked for it by saying she "kind of knew" something was going on and did nothing, and that his angst was partly her fault. Of course if you look at it that way, so is his existence and he should thank her! What is this compulsive honesty with a kid she just met? Just say she didn't know, because it sure seemed to be a surprise to her when she found out!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

When Nora said that she "kind of knew", I thought that she was talking about her husband's affair with Holly; William had told her that it was over with Holly, when it wasn't....but a part of her knew that he was still with Holly. I don't think that Nora knew about Ryan's mother and William, at all.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Theory about tomorrow night's 2 hour movie event.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    On Access Hollywood last night, they were talking about the episode and there are a couple of things that were said (both on the show and by the announcer on AH) that could be hints to who the mysterious person is who dies. #1: Nora clearly says that she's family when she's demanding to be let in. Access Hollywood says "someone dies". Access Hollywood says (at the end of the segment) that "Kitty and Robert will finally welcome home their long-awaited baby." I hate to say this but I can't help but think that this means Kevin may be the one who dies. We clearly see a male figure on the ground in what looks like a parking garage. My thinking is someone tries to kill Robert and Kevin gets in the way and takes the bullet.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Resonse to Nilesgirl:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    NO WAY!!! They better not even think about killing Kevin. If anything they should be giving us more Scotty and Kevin.

Spoiler I read on an entertainment site:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    That Tommy is supposed to get in trouble for his shady business dealings, runs to Mexico, and then somehow dies. The article I read didn't have anything specific but thats whats going to happen to Tommy. I didn't think it was going to happen as soon as tomorrow night though.
    I know Tommy isn't a favorite around here but he is one of my favorites. If anyone had to leave I would pick Sarah.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

The two hour show is on tonight in Canada, actually airing right now.

I didn't realise it was on today and missed half of it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Premium Member

So fluff who dies?

I didn't see the whole show. I have my pvr set to record it on a US station tomorrow, but from what I did see I managed to glean the following, which might be more than people want to know ahead of time so proceed with caution.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Either I missed something pretty major in the first hour, or no one did.

The baby was born, a boy (Evan). Robert was announcing his candidacy for Governor while Trish was in labour and Kitty was upset that he wasn't at the hospital.
    Sarah was trying to contact Kevin on the phone and Kitty told her, if she speaks to Robert tell him to "kiss my ass!"
    After the press conference Robert and Kevin were in an underground carpark about to get in the car to go to the hospital and Robert doubles over and collapses.
    Turns out he has 70% stenosis of one of his heart valves. They rush him to the hospital where he's revived but he has to have a bypass operation. He doesn't want it as there's a 12-week recovery period.
    He does have the op, but when Kevin makes an announcement later he downplays the health issues, says Robert will be spending a few days with his wife and new son and is still going to run for Governor.
    It ends with Kitty cuddling the baby back at home and telling him "it's just going to be me and you now."

Holly goes to Tommy's house and while she's there Julia gets a call to say Robert's in hospital. Holly offers to babysit and while she's in the house finds some papers that prove Tommy's embezzled from the company. She confronts him about it in the office the next day and at the end we see Tommy sitting at his dining table while police/feds take away incriminating papers.
    So, to me it looks like no one died and no one ran off to Mexico...yet
    "That's Numberwang!"

I don't want to spoil tonights episode for me but I don't know if I have the willpower to avoid fluffs post.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm not reading it, and I'm not coming back in this thread until tomorrow!!! I can hardly wait for tonight!! You know that this show is going to be all of the talk tomorrow, don't you!!! Even the men watch this show!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread