+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 129 FirstFirst ... 22626364656667686970717273747576777879808182122 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Re: Brothers and Sisters

That just proves he's a Walker: they're all neurotic!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3311274;
    Ooooo! The new Walker is pretty I feel like a dirty old woman for saying that, but he is.
    I think he's kind of creepy looking. Looks like the actor who plays Edward in Twilight.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3311274;
    I have to say, I'm getting sick of Nora and her parade of perfect and yet imperfect men. Can't the woman catch a break?
    I was so looking forward to Nora having a normal man in her life for a change. I like the actor who plays her bf. (Can't remember his name though.) They could have had a fun relationship for awhile.

Who is Saul's boyfriend??!! Its driving me crazy. His name is on the tip of my tongue and I can almost picture his face when he was younger. Did he play in Kings Soloman's Mine?
    Can't wait to see this relationship develop. He better not hurt my Saul!! But he had such a compassionate amused expression on his face when he was watching the usual family meltdown. Like he might really fit in. It would be nice if at least one unmarried Walker could have a normal relationship.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Nora should have pursued her relationship with Danny Glover; that was the most normal one she's seen. She could always come back and visit her children and grandbabies...drive them nuts! Who knows.....maybe he'll show up again!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf;3312210;
    I think he's kind of creepy looking. Looks like the actor who plays Edward in Twilight.
    Agreed! Did anyone recognize him? I wonder who the actor is, anyone?

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3312836;
    Agreed! Did anyone recognize him? I wonder who the actor is, anyone?
    Nevermind, I looked it up...Luke Grimes is the actor.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf;3312210;

I was so looking forward to Nora having a normal man in her life for a change. I like the actor who plays her bf. (Can't remember his name though.) They could have had a fun relationship for awhile.

Who is Saul's boyfriend??!! Its driving me crazy. His name is on the tip of my tongue and I can almost picture his face when he was younger. Did he play in Kings Soloman's Mine?
    Can't wait to see this relationship develop. He better not hurt my Saul!! But he had such a compassionate amused expression on his face when he was watching the usual family meltdown. Like he might really fit in. It would be nice if at least one unmarried Walker could have a normal relationship.
    It was driving me crazy, too--but I think maybe it is the guy who plays Lionel Luthor, Lex's dad, on Smallville. Or someone who looks like him. I only thought of it this afternoon, so going on memory of Saul's boyfriend's face.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3314072;
    It was driving me crazy, too--but I think maybe it is the guy who plays Lionel Luthor, Lex's dad, on Smallville. Or someone who looks like him. I only thought of it this afternoon, so going on memory of Saul's boyfriend's face.
    Ding ding ding.... you are correct!

His name is John Glover.. and he was Lionel Luthor.. among a number of other shows over the years.

what do you think is going to happen?

I think Robert is going to die

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3325123;
    what do you think is going to happen?

I think Robert is going to die
    It certainly was set up that way in the preview. (An aside...so will Kitty still get the baby as a single parent?)

He IS a pretty big star to have a minor role on a TV show. This is not a spoiler as I'm only guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3325294;
    It certainly was set up that way in the preview. (An aside...so will Kitty still get the baby as a single parent?)

He IS a pretty big star to have a minor role on a TV show. This is not a spoiler as I'm only guessing.
    I think that is what they lead us to believe with the previews..and I thought that Rob Lowe is listed as a "special guest star"?? so maybe he is moving on to something else...(I have loved the story between these two..and will be sad to see him go)...

+ Reply to Thread