+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 129 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081121 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Re: Brothers and Sisters

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3274514;
    . . . previews for next week's show? Who was Rebecca with after the party?
    It looked like she hooked up with one of Sarah's geeks.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Wasn't that wild about last night's episode; found it to be rather a snooze. The most that came out of last night's show was Tommy's up to devious plans, and the gay brother is conflicted about revealing what he knows about his brother-in-law to his sister. Gay brother either needs to stay out of the middle of his sister's marriage, or change jobs again. He's kind of into 'busybodying'.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3274526;
    It looked like she hooked up with one of Sarah's geeks.
    That's what I thought! So Sarah hooked up with the brown haired geek, Rebecca with the blonde (maybe) and Nora with her old friend the architect. Interesting!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3274542;
    That's what I thought! So Sarah hooked up with the brown haired geek, Rebecca with the blonde (maybe) and Nora with her old friend the architect. Interesting!
    The scene in the elevator had Nora saying "not with each other" after Justin says, "please tell me this was a slumber party." Nora could have been answering a question we did not hear, "mom did you and Ralph have sex?"

I would not be surprised, anyway. Looks like a good episode.

Aren't Rebecca and Justin together? I don't remember them breaking up.

I don't know about Tommy doing shady things. After his talk with Saul it seems he's just found a way to manipulate Holly via Rebecca.
    We're not going to Guam are we?

Something like that would strike me as shady; he's going after a woman through her daughter.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CantGetNuf;3275226;

I don't know about Tommy doing shady things. After his talk with Saul it seems he's just found a way to manipulate Holly via Rebecca.
    He is going through with his plan without Saul. Definately shady! I am really looking forward to this plot line!

Well no one ended up sleeping with anyone other than being drunk last night! They all actually slept. I was hoping for a Justin/Rebecca break up. I still cannot get used to them being a couple.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Ooooo! The new Walker is pretty I feel like a dirty old woman for saying that, but he is.

I have to say, I'm getting sick of Nora and her parade of perfect and yet imperfect men. Can't the woman catch a break?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I think he looks neurotic.

+ Reply to Thread