+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 129 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374757677787980120 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Re: Brothers and Sisters

Another reason there may be cast tension is that Matthew "Kevin" Rhys dated Sienna Miller before Getty took up with her.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3260223;
    Another reason there may be cast tension is that Matthew "Kevin" Rhys dated Sienna Miller before Getty took up with her.
    Really?! Boy, Sienna really gets around, doesn't she?
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

I will say that too, really!?

I read the story too. That's too bad, he just had a big part finally. I wonder if Sienna is going to dump him too, no career.

FORT Fogey

It would behoove Balthazar to shape up. He is on the cast of a very popular show that is destined to have a long run. With reality TV taking over prime time spots actors are scrambling for a successful TV series. How foolish of him to jeopardize that with tardiness and whatever other nonsense he is creating.

Last night's episode was very good. I wish they would just give Nora a break and let her be happy for a little bit. She's always in turmoil. I was glad they finished the storyline with Kevin and the baby at the end because I really didn't want to see it drag out and become another huge Walker fight.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3265237;
    Last night's episode was very good. I wish they would just give Nora a break and let her be happy for a little bit. She's always in turmoil.
    I think last night's episode was a way to clear the path for her to start enjoying her own life more. She finally pushed all of the kids from the nest, and she resolved some crusty old self-worth issues after confronting Roger.

I like how they ended it on a lighter note, with her pressing Saul for dirt about his boyfriend, like they were two gossipy friends chatting (instead of agonized basket cases).
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I'm curious to see where they will go with Justin and his fear of being on his own and using again. Were there any scenes with Rebecca or Holly in them? I don't think I fell asleep??
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3265465;
    I'm curious to see where they will go with Justin and his fear of being on his own and using again. Were there any scenes with Rebecca or Holly in them? I don't think I fell asleep??
    No there weren't. I'm guessing they'll be in a lot of the next episode.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

On TMZ today they had Belthazar at the airport and they were asking him about people reporting he was kicked off of the show and he said he was going to work tomorrow (which I assume was today) and he said people like to talk sh%*t

So last night it became clear that Tommy is going to do something very shady to attempt to get Holly out of the business and take it back over himself. I can't help but wonder if this isn't a way for the writers to get Tommy out of the picture (via legal problems, etc.)

Also, did anyone see the previews for next week's show? Who was Rebecca with after the party?
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread