+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 129 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Geez.........I'm glad you said that........I thought I was the only one!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan
    It was when they were at the benefit and he asked for more details about Holly's daughter, at least that is when I figured it out.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    Uh, I didn't get that he was only dating Holly for information about the money. My take was that he really is attracted to her, but just happened to put together that Holly's daughters name was the password to the secured account. I don't know I'm just saying...
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

He was speaking into a microphone in his hand after he finished grilling Holly and she went to the bathroom. He was saying variations of Rebecca, like "Becca, Becky . . . ." Earlier in the show, the forensic accountant had told him that in order to continue tracing the money the dad took from the pension fund, they need to figure out the password for the bank account and that it was between five and nine (?) characters. I think Saul is just using her to try to figure it out but feels like he can't tell anyone what he's doing.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

I'm not sure how I feel about this. http://community.tvguide.com/thread....adID=700010864

Click to see Spoiler:
    You ready for the biggest piece of TV casting all season?

Former West Winger Rob Lowe is joining the cast of ABC's sublime family drama Brothers & Sisters as a love interest for Calista Flockhart. And get this: He's playing another politician a Republican senator who Flockhart's Kitty meets when he appears as a guest on her show, "Red, White & Blue."

Brothers & Sisters cocreator Jon Robin Baitz tells me the part was "tailor-made" for Lowe. "Its funny and smart and charming. It had to happen.

Lowe's first day on the set is Friday, and he debuts on Nov. 19.

^
    Ooh, I like me some
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Rob Lowe
    !
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    okay, I'm hooked on this show and now I'm ready for the eye candy

My take on the Saul/Holly thing is exactly as Mariner said. It was like when she said "Rebecca" a light bulb went off in his head. I hope he figures it out.

is calista republican in real life too

Saul was romantically interested in Holly before the forensic accountant told him they needed the password so I don't think he's only using her. I really don't understand what he sees in her. I wanted to slap her myself when she said to Sally Fields something like, "I don't know what the proper ettiquette is so let me know when the time comes when I can be mean back to you." I was actually mad the whole next day at work everytime I thought about it. You bitch the proper ettiquiette is to not have an affair with a married man in the first place. You will NEVER have the right to come back on her. See I'm getting all worked up again. LOL

Reality Fanatic
    I think Saul actually likes her and when she mentioned Rebecca that's when he realized it could be linked to the password. I don't think that's the only reason he's interested in her. I could be wrong and totally surprised

Oh and ABC did announce two wks ago (around there) that they ordered a full season.

+ Reply to Thread