+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 129 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879119 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Re: Brothers and Sisters

You'll have to wait longer than a week. The preview last night indicated that the next new episode airs in January.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Thanks Critical.... that is a bummer. I will have theories running around in my head now for a month!
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3247324;
    Wow and wow is all I can say. What an emotional episode!! I'm not looking forward to next week now that Kevin knows he's the father of Tommy's baby.
    OK, did I see that preview right? It looked like Kevin was kissing Tommy's wife and vice versa...and not just a little thank you for your liver kiss either! I'm hoping that was a dream of Tommy's or something--I can't see Kevin breaking up his own relationship AND his brother's AND somehow suddenly being attracted to women (we've had zero hint that he is remotely bi in the past). I actually had taped it thinking I wouldn't be home and went back and replayed it, but it is a tad fuzzy, but it sure looked like Julia and Kevin going at it.

Oh! I didn't see that part of the preview! I only saw Kevin saying something about being her father and then Nora sobbing, Tommy angry and then I looked away from the tv!
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

OK, someone else tell me they saw it and I'm not crazy!

FORT Regular

saw it... but think it might be from a dream sequence. There was a scene where Kevin looked to be sleeping...

FORT Fogey

I love this show, I really do. But I have to say the Thanksgiving scene in the hospital was so over the top, it was nuts. I wonder how many people watched this in tears, not because of Elizabeth being in danger, rather the fact their families were not like the Walkers. I know TV is not supposed to duplicate real life but this is a drama, not a satire. Having said that I love every minute of this show!

sesame seed, good call. I hadn't thought of that. Tommy's wife will develop an attachment to Kevin that will cause trouble in their marriage. And perhaps Kevin will become more involved in Elizabeth's life upsetting Scotty. There are really just so many places this plot can go next.

Who was in the hallway? It looked like Saul and Nora but since there was a romantic edge to it, no.

Last edited by shoepie; 12-10-2008 at 09:03 AM.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3248422;
    I love this show, I really do. But I have to say the Thanksgiving scene in the hospital was so over the top, it was nuts. I wonder how many people watched this in tears, not because of Elizabeth being in danger, rather the fact their families were not like the Walkers. I know TV is not supposed to duplicate real life but this is a drama, not a satire. Having said that I love every minute of this show!

sesame seed, good call. I hadn't thought of that. Tommy's wife will develop an attachment to Kevin that will cause trouble in their marriage. And perhaps Kevin will become more involved in Elizabeth's life upsetting Scotty. There are really just so many places this plot can go next.

Who was in the hallway? It looked like Saul and Nora but since there was a romantic edge to it, no.
    Maybe the non-father of that other spawn of Nora's husband???...he appeared briefly at a party and then left after talking to Holly, and he and Nora had appeared to hit it off before that. He looks a tad like Saul.
    And thanks, sesame seed--glad to know I"m not crazy! I agree, a jealous dream sequence is the only way that makes sense!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3248693;
    Maybe the non-father of that other spawn of Nora's husband???...he appeared briefly at a party and then left after talking to Holly, and he and Nora had appeared to hit it off before that. He looks a tad like Saul.
    And thanks, sesame seed--glad to know I"m not crazy! I agree, a jealous dream sequence is the only way that makes sense!
    HA! Yes, probably the non father. Thanks. I believe his name is George.

Is 'Brothers & Sisters' disowning Balthazar Getty?

Scoop: Is 'Brothers & Sisters' disowning Balthazar Getty? | Brothers & Sisters | Ausiello Files | EW.com

According to sources, Balthazar Getty, who plays the Oscar winner's eldest son, was informed last week that producers were not planning on picking up his option as a full-time series regular next season. However, that doesn't mean that Tommy's place setting at the Walker dinner table is being permanently removed. Not yet, anyway. Per a B&S source, Getty is currently in talks with the show to stay on in a reduced capacity, perhaps as a recurring guest star.

While a rep for the show declined to comment, Getty's spokesperson denies that the actor is leaving.

Rumors about Getty's possible exit have been grist for the gossip mill for months. The actor's real-life drama -- the collapse of his marriage and ensuing tabloid-ready romance with Sienna Miller -- has allegedly alienated him from his co-stars, many of who had grown close to his wife, Rosetta, and their four young children. What's more, according to E! Online's Marc Malkin, Getty has been showing up late for work and proving increasingly "difficult" to work with.

I hope not, I'm looking forward to him and Saul taking down Holly
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

+ Reply to Thread