+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 129 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Re: Brothers and Sisters

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3222264;
    Isn't their son (Patricia Wettig and Ken Olin's) doing the writing/producing/or directing on this show, too?
    As I understand it, the whole family is heavily involved with the show. Their daughter Roxy was originally up for the part of Rebecca, but wasn't the right fit for some reason!

Also, Scott Porter, Jason from Friday Night Lights, was the early favorite for the part of Ryan. I sure wish that had worked out! That boy can sing too - Altar Boys!

I love Rebecca and Justin together. I hope they don't mess with this. I watched Dave Annable in a short-lived show about a group of high school kids. Every week was 10 years later in their lives. I think it was called Reunion, and I loved it. Figures it would be cancelled!

I cannot wait until next week to find out how Kitty and Robert handle the mother of the child they want being black! This show is really good. I felt so bad for the man at the end when he came to Nora's door to ask the true reason for her visit.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm guessing that the "father" of "William's lovechild" already had his suspicions about his son's paternity. I read, quite some time ago, that we'd be surprised at the number of men raising children that aren't theirs...and they don't know it.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I thought it was kind of selfish for Nora to think she could just come into this man's home and dump this news on him. I should hope there's a gentler, more tactful way to handle such a thing...

But I usually love any scene with Nora and Kitty together anyway. They really play well off each other, and I think they are the most believable as mother/child of all the siblings.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3227281;
    I cannot wait until next week to find out how Kitty and Robert handle the mother of the child they want being black! This show is really good. I felt so bad for the man at the end when he came to Nora's door to ask the true reason for her visit.
    My tivo cut out before the preview so thanks for posting this!

I feel a Nora and George romance in the making.

I missed what Holly threatened Nora with to drive her to find Ryan. I have watched every show, too. Can someone help me with this, please?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

She threatened to do it herself, and Nora was sure that this would create (more) blowback on her family, which she felt had suffered enough at Holly's hands. Of course now it going to create more problems for them anyway.
    I don't think there IS a way to tell someone his dead wife cheated on him and that his son isn't his! I agree, I could see a romance for Nora coming out of this...
    Also, not clear, but there may be some money involved...
    So Ryan is 21, how old is Holly's daughter meant to be?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3228130;
    She threatened to do it herself, and Nora was sure that this would create (more) blowback on her family, which she felt had suffered enough at Holly's hands. Of course now it going to create more problems for them anyway.
    I don't think there IS a way to tell someone his dead wife cheated on him and that his son isn't his! I agree, I could see a romance for Nora coming out of this...
    Also, not clear, but there may be some money involved...
    So Ryan is 21, how old is Holly's daughter meant to be?
    Thanks. So I guess I didn't miss it. I fail to see why Nora thought it better for her to do this unpleasant task. Better to let Holly get the heat. Ah well, it is a TV show and the plot line is probably steering this to a romance for Nora.

George probably suspected this anyway. It could be that George thought about money for his son in this too. He may not be a sympathetic character down the line.

I don't understand why Holly wants Ryan exposed either. It seems counter productive to her goals.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Holly's mad that her lover cheated on her...so since he hid the kid Holly wants him exposed... or something. I agree, not too logical.

To be honest I loved this episode purely for the fact that it got Nora and Kitty back together, they haven't been too close this season.

Did anyone watch Dirt? Did the guy playing Sarah's new boss (the black haired one with glasses) also play Courtney Cox's brother in Dirt?

Good call, Carbuncle. I have never watched Dirt so I wouldn't know, but I did just go look at imdb and the actor's name is Will McCormack and he did, indeed, play CC's brother, too.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

+ Reply to Thread