+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 129 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Re: Brothers and Sisters

I feel for Rebecca... her mother just told her she wouldn't lie to her and then she found the file on Ryan on her desk. I can't wait to see how that pans out.
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Plus don't I recall another possible baby father for Holly from last season, who probably is the dad?

I thought it was determined that Ken Olin's character was Rebecca's father?

Or were you thinking that Ryan Lafferty might be Holly's? (I don't think so....that was part of Nora's joy is in taunting Holly with the fact that William cheated on Holly, too.)
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3220470;
    I thought it was determined that Ken Olin's character was Rebecca's father?

Or were you thinking that Ryan Lafferty might be Holly's? (I don't think so....that was part of Nora's joy is in taunting Holly with the fact that William cheated on Holly, too.)
    Right, but didn't Ken Olin disappear w/o Rebecca finding out he was her dad? But Holly knew? Or am I misremembering? I thought that was one more secret Holly was keeping from her.

I honestly don't remember at the moment, either! I thought that Rebecca had found out through the blood test that Ken Olin was her father... but I could be wrong, too, and she only found out that William was not!

The way I remember it. Rebecca took his DNA and had it tested along with hers. It proved that he was her father. Thats how she found out that Holly had lied about William being her father. She told Ken in a really touching scene where she tells him that Holly has always lied to both of them but Rebecca wanted him to know the truth. I remember him being happy about it and wanting to have a relationship with her.

I really felt for Tommy last night. I loved the scene with him and Sarah and the time capsule. Tommy's wife was really good last night too. I'm glad they have rebounded from their affairs.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

FORT Fogey

This show continues to be excellent. Sally Field does an astounding job as Nora. Good character, too. Patricia Wetig is also doing a stellar job with her character, as well.

I am anxious to see what Ryan is like and what upheaval he will cause. I hope they don't do a predictable bad seed, drug addict or low life. I would like to see him appear to be a responsible young man and have a darker undercurrent emerge.

Did anyone hear about the casting of Ryan? His name is Luke Grimes (I think). I've never heard of him before and I checked out his IMDB page and he's done practically nothing so it seems really odd for a show, which takes on alot of well known actors, to hire a complete unknown for a role.

Anyway, another strong episode. I'm glad Sarah and Tommy patched things up, I was getting tired of the show painting him as a bad guy for alot of the recent episodes. I hope Kevin doesn't take the job with McCallister.....it just seems so stupid, he's about to make partner at his law firm!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Carbuncle;3220971;
    Did anyone hear about the casting of Ryan? His name is Luke Grimes (I think). I've never heard of him before and I checked out his IMDB page and he's done practically nothing so it seems really odd for a show, which takes on alot of well known actors, to hire a complete unknown for a role.

Anyway, another strong episode. I'm glad Sarah and Tommy patched things up, I was getting tired of the show painting him as a bad guy for alot of the recent episodes. I hope Kevin doesn't take the job with McCallister.....it just seems so stupid, he's about to make partner at his law firm!
    I don't know... the preview seemed to show Scotty being upset about him taking the job, but maybe it was just that he would even consider it. It would be one way to bring him into the central nexus of the show...and bring McCallister closer to the family...he's always just sort of floating out there, just attached by Kitty. Now that everyone isn't working at Ojai, maybe they can work for the Senator.
    ETA Just looked up Luke Grimes on IMDB--he's the right age I'd guess...looks younger than or equivalent to Rebecca... his picks have him looking James Deanish...sensitive/sullen/bad boy. So seems unlikely to play a happy go lucky character.
    Last edited by PWS; 10-21-2008 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Carbuncle;3220971;
    Could be a sign that they don't expect the character to be around long?

I'm kind of bummed... I had heard that Jason Ritter was up for the part, or also Gregory Smith from Everwood. I like Jason Ritter... hopefully this new kid is up to the task to hold his own in this cast.

+ Reply to Thread