+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 129 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

I just love this show. Didn't think I would. I like all the characters and all the distress that is happening because of dear old dead Dad. Secrets, lies, you know, your everyday family.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I thought last night's episode was really good. I especially loved finding out that Saul is only seeing the mistress to try to figure out where the money that's missing from the pension fund went.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

FORT Fan
    I thought the episode last night was pretty good. The previews for next week's how look hilarious. Can't wait for that.

I hope that Saul is able to pry that information out of the women so that they are able to save the company.

It was an interesting turn of events to find out that Tommy is sterile.

What is the deal with the youngest son dating his boss? You would think that would be against company policy.

Can't wait for next week.

FORT Fogey
    I thought that last night's show was a definite move in the right direction. I thought it was more focused on the relationships in the family - the things they go through privately, now even the private moments aren't all that private, and the basic drama in their lives. They dropped a lot of the "here's another reminder that I'm the character who did _______" and just let the stories pan out. Much better! My only problem was that for some reason (I'm blaming daylight savings time) I could NOT stay awake until 11, and missed the last 15 minutes of the show when I fell asleep.

peachroses

Another Daughter in the Picture

Last night Saul mentioned Holly's daughter. Since she is college age, I am guessing she may be the clan's little half-sister. Could she have anything to do with all the missing money? Thats a lot of money for a child,, but I do think Holly knows more than what she is telling Saul.
    Because I said so ....

Quote Originally Posted by peach;2122819;
    Last night Saul mentioned Holly's daughter. Since she is college age, I am guessing she may be the clan's little half-sister. Could she have anything to do with all the missing money? Thats a lot of money for a child,, but I do think Holly knows more than what she is telling Saul.
    I haven't watched last night's episode yet but I thought the affair started 15 years ago, and say 9 months to deliver if she got pregnant right away, the daughter would only be 14. Unless the affair really started sooner and we just don't know that yet.

How is this show doing rating wise? When will we know if it will continue for the rest of the year?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by laura000;2123072;
    How is this show doing rating wise? When will we know if it will continue for the rest of the year?
    I am almost positive that ABC has given it a full season order.

Love this show and all of the actors in it.
    What's the Great Conjunction? You tell me!

FORT Fanatic
    Wow - somehow I totally missed the part where you guys found out that Saul is using HOlly to figure out where the money went. Can anyone please clue me in!? Thank you!!

+ Reply to Thread