+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 129 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Re: Brothers and Sisters

I can't stand kitty.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Rebecca's mom is GOING TO HAVE A COW when she finds out that Rebecca handed her trust fund over to Nora, and that Nora is holding it, in abeyance, for her!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I agree with Rebecca. Her mom has something else up her sleeve as a reason for turning over all the money before her 25th birthday. Something is up..... at the end when she asked for her friend to track down Ryan, what the heck is she going to do? Call him up and try to explain the long drama of her being a mistress for 20 years? It seems dumb.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think Rebecca's mother is trying to make sure that the actual child/heir does not get his hands on "Rebecca's money". I could see Rebecca giving it to him.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3212466;
    I think Rebecca's mother is trying to make sure that the actual child/heir does not get his hands on "Rebecca's money". I could see Rebecca giving it to him.
    This is what I think too. And Rebecca skewed any plan Holly had by giving it to Nora. I see it ending up in Ryan's hands as well. I also anticiapate Ryan to be a sleezey guy who will cause trouble. He will try to get a piece of the business.

This also says, that he (Nora's husband, name escapes me) DID think that Rebecca was his child. The R in the passwords handily incorporated both. I have forgotton how they found out about Ryan other than that photo. How did they track the baby in the picture?

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;3213060;
    How did they track the baby in the picture?
    I love love love this show...but missed a few episodes last season....I am surmizing Rebecca finally told everyone that she is not a Walker???? and that is why she gave the moneyto Nora????...(I love her & Justin together)....anyway....back to the quote above...how did they track down "Ryan" when all they had was a photo ???

I missed all of season 1 and 2 and the first half of season 3. Youtube has been my friend, and this afternoon Blockbuster will be my best friend! Spending some time catching up.

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3213071;
    I love love love this show...but missed a few episodes last season....I am surmizing Rebecca finally told everyone that she is not a Walker???? and that is why she gave the moneyto Nora????...(I love her & Justin together)....anyway....back to the quote above...how did they track down "Ryan" when all they had was a photo ???
    In the time leading up to his wedding on last week's show, Kevin had been thinking a great deal about his father, and his father's difficulty in accepting his (Kevin's) homosexuality. In one scene we saw Kevin remember a lunch with his father where one of William's friends came up and gave him a folder. Then we next saw them on a plane and William was looking affectionately at a picture of a young boy and told Kevin that this young boy was the child of a woman friend (did he say coworker, or ?) that he knew. Once Sarah started pushing the "there's another child" angle it all of a sudden hit him that this boy in the picture could possibly have been their brother. He went and found the man that had given William the folder.. and got the boy's name.

(Yikes... what a rambling explanation. Hopefully you followed all of that.. sorry!)

And yes, Rebecca told everyone in the second to the last show last season that she was not a Walker. That's part of the reason that she tried to give the money back to Nora.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

It's good to see this show has some supporters, I don't know anyone else who likes this show other than myself. I honestly believe it's one of the best shows on TV at the moment and, in my opinion, has the best cast.

I really like the Rebecca and Justin relationship and I hope it lasts. I'm glad that Saul and Sarah left Ohai (?), hopefully this means Sarah will finally get an interesting storyline (I'm not fussed on Saul). There wasn't enough Kitty and Robert this episode, and I wouldn't of missed the 2 or 3 scenes they had.

I hope Kevins current storyline at his law firm gets more interesting, it's kind of piqued my interest but the result in last nights episode was boring.

Next week looks interesting. Kevin is going to be asked to join Robert's staff to take Kitty's place. I'm assuming she's going to take one of the book deals and leave her post on the staff. Kevin should take it because he's very unhappy at his lawfirm after figuring out he has to pretend to be straight just to get ahead.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread