+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 129 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Re: Brothers and Sisters

This was a great season opener.

LOVED the house...

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

Holly, a constant thorn in someone's side.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Loved that Nora was able to get a little dig in on Holly at the end there. She can be a vengeful bitch when she wants to be!!!

My goodness but Sarah's a trainwreck waiting to happen. Why the constant need to make sure everyone else around her is just as miserable and conflicted as she is at any given point in time. *sigh* But that was a beautiful letter she wrote for Kitty at the end.

I kept expecting a miracle for Kevin at the end: Tommy calling to tell him that he'd changed his mind, the boss to walk in and give him a partnership anyways, etc. But that's the beauty of the writing on this show... things don't get wrapped up that quickly, a la Army Wives.

Still the best writing around.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Premium Member

I so wanted Norah to smack Holly, what a witch Holly is. UGH.

Amethyst YetiSports7 - Snowboard FreeRide Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

What happened to Rebecca's friend?
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Which friend? Lana, the one that had an affair with Tommy?? She left last season.. a few episodes before the finale.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Great season opener! Now, THAT'S the way to write a show!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I was happy with the opener as well. I felt so bad for Kevin after his excitement over being handed the keys to the Laguna house. I really hope he doesn't get fired over losing the Ojai Foods account.

And I really hate the way Sara feels the need to make everyone as miserable as she is. It's time she finds a man and gets a little happier.
    Yup, with donuts!!

This show is just jaw dropping good. I love it. The writers and actors are just awesome. Another premiere I've been looking forward to and it didn't let me down.

I hope nothing ever breaks Scotty and Kevin up. They are the most romantic couple ever. Almost all their scenes make me sigh. Scotty is so wonderful I would not want to see him leave the show.

If I was Nora I would seriously have Holly whacked. I have always hated Holly. She is a nasty, self serving, bitch. I would not mind seeing her character killed off. But kudos to the writers and the actress for creating a character so disgusting that just seeing her makes my blood boil.

I cannot believe Tommy! He is not acting like a big brother at all. I almost cried during the scene with him and Kevin. He is trying to tell Kevin that he made the decision because he thinks it would be what his dad would want. Do anything to save the company. I loved when Kevin said that their dad gave him the account because he wanted Kevin to be a part of the company. I have a feeling that Tommy is trying so hard to get ahold of Kevin to tell him that he's changed his mind. I'm hopeing that Kevins boss will still make him partner.
    "You better watch your mouth sunshine."-Daryl Dixon

Did Holly ever get any money from William's estate or just half of the business? If she and William didn't have a child can't the Walker's just try to sue her to get the company back?
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread