+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 129 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Re: Brothers and Sisters

Rebecca told Justin last week that she was not a walker.

This week it was revealed that there is another possible Walker who is a boy.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;2988159;
    can yo explain what happened last night? who is not a walker? ii miss it
    Rebecca, Holly's daughter who was supposedly the Walker dad's daughter as well. It turns out that she isn't a Walker after all. Which now means that she and Justin will probably start dating now that they know they aren't brother and sister.

Did anyone else get the skeeves when they kissed? I know that there is comedy in the situation, but there's also a creepiness factor involved whenever I see them get intimate. Hopefully they'll use that awkwardness next season, and it won't be an easy thing for them to have that kind of relationship. Otherwise the whole storyline will have turned into generic soap opera fare, where all is forgotten the next week...

Loved the commitment ceremony. It had some real depth to it, I was happy that it wasn't all fluff. I thought the trip to Arizona was great too. The sad ambivalence of Scott's father was a nice touch. It keeps hope alive for the future without breaking from the reality of the situation. I prefer it when these stories don't wrap up neatly in a quick fashion. It's more like life that way.

Ugh, we have to wait till September for more!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey

Excellent show!

We are supposed to hate Holly so Wetig is doing her job well. They will turn her around, just watch. Ryan will show up next season and probably be a nightmare. Holly may even save the day. You just never know with this show, the writing is superb.

FORT Fogey

Do we know if William was an only? Maybe Ryan is an illegitimate from a sib? But that would make too much sense. We have Saul from Nora's family, but nothing from the extended Walker side?

FORT Fogey

thanks guy. this family is messed up

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;2999744;
    True that.
    I find all of them less and less likeable each week. And the self-absorbed self-righteous Republican Kitty is probably the least likeable of them all.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3000672;
    True that.
    I find all of them less and less likeable each week. And the self-absorbed self-righteous Republican Kitty is probably the least likeable of them all.
    I just pretend that I'm watching Ally McBeal and her kooky family, and it seems a lot better.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff;3000974;
    I just pretend that I'm watching Ally McBeal and her kooky family, and it seems a lot better.
    Hmmm. Didn't like her so much as Ally McBeal, either. Lucy Liu's character rocked, though!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;2999744;
    I love this family! I see them as healthy and enjoyable. They are close, work out their problems together and support each other. What in the world is messed up about that?!

I think the situations they get into are messed up or really bizarre at times, but I agree that I don't think the family itself is messed up.

+ Reply to Thread