+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 129 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Re: Brothers and Sisters

Yep... definite suicide attempt. Wonder if he'll make another... especially after Nora finds out next week.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I hope he doesn't try again. I like him and want to see more of his story develop. I wonder what impact the findings of Rebecca's true father will have on the money that William willed to Holly for "their" daughter.
    Yup, with donuts!!

peachroses

I hate hate Holly. Over the seasons, I have tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, but after last night, I will never ever like that character. Since she already knew that Rebecca was not a Walker, she should have been more lenient in giving Sarah the money. I wanted to smack her.
    Because I said so ....

I do NOT like Holly and I felt so bad for Rebecca last night. Sara too...

Some of last night's epi was a bit too much. I agree, I can't stand Holly, but I also am not fond of the actress who plays her. I don't know why, but she always seems to get that "type" of part. I didn't like her in thirtysomething either.

I felt sorry for Sarah too. I predict that Holly makes the lives of the Walker's living hell.
    Tahoe bound....

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

And this kind of thing is what is going to make this show worth watching!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I like Holly.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I can't even express how much I love this show. I love, love, love it!! The last two episodes have been the best ever!!

I have always hated Holly from the first episode. She is the other woman and yet doesn't realise she should be hanging her head in shame and trying to hide in the background. Instead she is so "in your face" towards the kids. She has no shame. She is almost as evil as Ben from Lost.

My heart has been breaking for Saul this season. He has always been a huge part of the family, just like the kids and Nora, he is always in their business. But since he has started to admit, even to himself, that he is gay, he has pulled away from the family. The look on his face tonight when he witnessed Kevin and Scotty put the rings on was one of profound sadness for a life wasted. Then he said to Nora that it was one of the bravest things he had ever witnessed. Absolutely wonderful writing!! I started laughing when he walked in on the kids and pulled a "Kevin" and started blurting out that yes indeed he is gay. I was also cheering. I hope the fun Saul comes back now.

Tommy and Justin were hysterical tonight!! I love that they made Kevin go visit Scottys parents. Road Trip!! Even in season one there was tension between Tommy and Justin so I love when they do an episode like this where they show that even with the painful things said in the past they are still brothers and still very much alike. And they will always put whats best for the siblings before their own feelings.

Kitty really made me mad when she jumped all over her husband when he first mentioned adoption. I thought she was being very petty. Then she had that talk with Sara and I really felt for her. I'm glad though that she has decided to look into adoption. Plus I'm kind of tired of this story line. I want the husband to get back into politics. I liked political Kitty better then housewife Kitty.

As an actress the woman who plays Sara does "sad" so well. But I really want Sara to have a good life. I felt so bad for her when she was telling the other siblings that she thought there was another child and they were saying no and she said, "Do you really think I'm going crazy?" The look on her face was one that she was afraid that she is going crazy and was scared they just might confirm that.
    I don't know how I feel about there possibly being another sibling. But I can't wait until next season to find out how it plays out.

Was this the season finale? What an amazing episode!

I enjoyed all of their stories tonight. Kevin and Scotty make such an awesome couple! I found myself smiling and my heart swelling for them last night. I'm not thrilled about the need to find the other sibling or the fact that they told their mom without any concrete proof but I guess they had to figure out something to write an explanation to the picture along with write in Holly not being as bad as they thought.

Loved it!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fogey

can yo explain what happened last night? who is not a walker? ii miss it

+ Reply to Thread