+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 129 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Re: Brothers and Sisters

He said he knew because he had asked Holly a little bit before if there was a chance and she said yes, a slight chance but she was sure it was William's baby. That's why he told Rebecca he knew there was a slight chance. Plus he had thought about it when she got pregnant but she insisted it was William.
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2957636;
    He said he knew because he had asked Holly a little bit before if there was a chance and she said yes, a slight chance but she was sure it was William's baby. That's why he told Rebecca he knew there was a slight chance. Plus he had thought about it when she got pregnant but she insisted it was William.
    Ah, ok, it wasn't clear to me when he learned there was a little chance.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I guess that little chance turned out to be anywhere from about 6-8 pounds, huh? Even if there is a "little chance", shouldn't that merit investigating? I guess, being a cokehead, he wasn't in an "investigation" mode.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

That's what I was thinking too. His fast lifestyle was too important to him at the time, not a baby.
    Yup, with donuts!!

You get what you vote for Y2Kevbug11's Avatar

This is repulsive. Not the act, the writing.

What in particular did you find repulsive, Y2Kevbug?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I liked it, but I wasn't a fan of the whole she is, she isn't, she is, she isn't thing. I mean, I'm actually glad she's really not a Walker because I happen to like their relationship, but I think that whole plotline was pretty ridiculous. It'll be interesting to see how greatly the whole revelation affects the deal made with the merger.

I hated the way Justin just kicked her out without even thinking about how she must be feeling and to run and tell his mom...... it's going to get ugly fast! I'm so glad Saul came out finally! it's about time.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2969390;
    I hated the way Justin just kicked her out without even thinking about how she must be feeling and to run and tell his mom...... it's going to get ugly fast! I'm so glad Saul came out finally! it's about time.
    Yes, however she did lie to him after promising that they "weren't gonna be their parents" and be honest to with each other... I'm sure Justin has got to be a bit embarrassed too. I felt bad for Sarah last night and are we ever gonna see her kids?? And I liked the proposal from Kevin.

Did they previews say that next week is the season finale?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Yes! Season finale already! Boo! Hiss!

Do we think that Saul hitting that tree, while drunk, was a suicide attempt? I'm half expecting him to kill himself/try to kill himself. He just seemed so despondent. Very, very sad. Great acting!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread