+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Re: Brothers and Sisters

I like a possible Justin Becca relationship, but if it turns out she is not a walker, she will lose all that money and the family will be mean to her.

I LOVE the relationships between the brothers and sisters...I love their phone calls to each other

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay
    But what if it turned out that Justin wasn't really William Walker's son???
    Just saw an ad where they are talking about old skeletons, Justin and Becca are smiling at each other, and Nora is telling someone "That's our dirty little family secret"....you could be right.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

ohh... what if Justin was ADOPTED! Maybe that is the family secret or that they are all adopted... YIkes we could come up with lots of scenarios
    Tahoe bound....

While your ideas for a storyline are intriguing, it looks like they are going a bit more conventional route. So David is Rebecca's father but she lied to Justin and said the test proved he wasn't. I was disappointed that David chose to runaway and not stick around for the fallout between Rebecca and Holly. Not to mention trying to forge a relationship with his daughter. I don't see how Rebecca is going to keep this from the Walker family for long. Of course, they are probably going to be a bit distracted by the family business once again being in crisis.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

I think David left to spare Rebecca, not to run away. He said he would help her. I think if he was there the story would come out much quicker, since it would be come common knowledge that they had a relationship prior to Rebecca. I don't like the creepy boundries that are being crossed between brother/sister to bf/gf.
    Tahoe bound....

Justin is so clearly in love with Rebecca it is creepy. I know they aren't bro/sister but it is still creepy the way he looks at her.
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

If Rebecca marries Justin she's still a Walker! They are both a little young for that, but 4 years from now....
    I think her dad left as part of his promise to fix things for her, even though it clearly cost him to lie to her mom and hurt her.
    Not very good due diligence if Saul and what's his name couldn't find out the firm was on the verge of bankruptcy....
    So is Kitty's marriage going to spiral downwards? What will her husband do, "just" being a Senator?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2956374;
    If Rebecca marries Justin she's still a Walker! They are both a little young for that, but 4 years from now....
    I think her dad left as part of his promise to fix things for her, even though it clearly cost him to lie to her mom and hurt her.
    Not very good due diligence if Saul and what's his name couldn't find out the firm was on the verge of bankruptcy....
    So is Kitty's marriage going to spiral downwards? What will her husband do, "just" being a Senator?
    I was thinking the same thing, that Rebecca will have to be with Justin, just to be a part of her new family that she's grown to love.

You could tell that the Presidential candidate was just to unlikable for them to join him (and too unelectable in the real world). It would be like trying to run with Dick Cheney as your Presidential partner. Ick!

Things will be dramatic for Kitty and her hubby for awhile, then she'll finally get pregnant and all will be happy again.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Holly is going to figure it out soon. Rebecca is going to confront her and she'll put the two events together and realize David left because the truth came out. He's probably a bit hurt as well that Holly hadn't told him there was even a chance that she's his kid until now.
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2957151;
    Holly is going to figure it out soon. Rebecca is going to confront her and she'll put the two events together and realize David left because the truth came out. He's probably a bit hurt as well that Holly hadn't told him there was even a chance that she's his kid until now.
    I thought he said he did know there was a remote chance...but he never followed it up because 1) too unlikely and 2) at the time he was in no condition to be a dad... cokehead and all.
    With Justin they are clearly making an effort to go back on his original statement that she must be related because even though she was hot he felt no attraction....so showing us the suppressed attraction. That little attaching the board to her ankle scene... wow... and like she couldn't do that for herself....

+ Reply to Thread