+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 129 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Re: Brothers and Sisters

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2791220;
    With Lena leaving her job it seems like she may be slowly written off the show. Justin may come to realize she's not good for him and she's still in love with his brother. It will be interesting to see how this pans out.
    Justin has already realized that. At the end of the show there is a scene with Justin in the kitchen and he's indicated that he broke it off with Lena. He then mentioned that he realized that he was only using her to hide the difficulties of getting well (in so many words) which alluded to the effect the guy in his rehab meeting had on him.

It was a subtle, but impressive scene. I have a feeling Lena is already gone for good. She told Holly that she wasn't about to sue... so let's hope she means that. Let this one go, writers.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

That must have been when I got up to check the laundry...darn it! Glad he broke it off with her though. I've had enough of her pouting and would like a new storyline.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Sarah and Kevin doing karaoke last night was awesome. I loved how hard Kevin was trying to prove that he isn't uptight.

Did anyone figure out what Rebecca saw in the photos she took of her mother and the one David gave her? It sure seemed to make her suspicious about her mother's story that there was no overlap between David and William.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Aaagh! How did I not remember this was on...!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully on the computer somewhere.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I tried to figure that out to no avail. There was no date, but, it's possible she thought her mother looked older in the posed shot than in the candid photos taken in 1985. Someone speculated that David is in fact her father which would leave a romance with Justin as an option. Looks like that's what they're heading for. I, for one, don't object to the idea.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2799830;
    I tried to figure that out to no avail. There was no date, but, it's possible she thought her mother looked older in the posed shot than in the candid photos taken in 1985. Someone speculated that David is in fact her father which would leave a romance with Justin as an option. Looks like that's what they're heading for. I, for one, don't object to the idea.
    So much for Justin being able to tell she must be his sister because even though she was hot he wasn't interested!

Was last night's episode the season finale? Or the final pre-strike episode? There were no previews, so I'm guessing that it was one or the other finale.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;2799929;
    Was last night's episode the season finale? Or the final pre-strike episode? There were no previews, so I'm guessing that it was one or the other finale.
    I'm pretty sure it was the final pre-strike episode. I'm guessing the season finale will end with the Republican nominating convention.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;2800039;
    I'm pretty sure it was the final pre-strike episode. I'm guessing the season finale will end with the Republican nominating convention.
    I agree and we wiil also see some cliff hangers.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2806114;
    I agree and we wiil also see some cliff hangers.
    Wow! You mean Rob Lowe beats out McCain?!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread