+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 129 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Re: Brothers and Sisters

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl;2753272;
    Didn't Kitty sleep with a guy at the beginning of the series - thereby cheating on her boyfriend back in NY? Nothing recently though!!
    Yes, the guy who was her democratic counterpoint on the tv show she appeared on.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;2753308;
    Yes, the guy who was her democratic counterpoint on the tv show she appeared on.
    That's right! The whole family aside from the mom has done something against the person they were with. I guess dad's genes dominated!
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fanatic

Isn't this a new show on tonight?

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl;2789700;
    Isn't this a new show on tonight?
    Supposed to have been...I'll find out soon, assuming my VCR worked!

Yeah it was a new one. Hopefully not many people missed it.

FORT Newbie

I liked it! I love the stories between matt, jason, and oh gosh whats his name? kevin?

My mom actually watched this episode and was making gross comments when those scenes came on (she's still in major denial of me being gay and will probably kick me out soon, fi I don't change). I told her to shutup and she just got real quite. Maybe now she realizes there is no hope for me. I must be some rabid animal!

Anyway I like that new business guy. Hah, such a jerk, love him!

I missed part of tonight's episode, but I did see enough to notice Steven Weber's horrid plastic surgery His skin is SO tight now. Yuck. Plus, it looks like he's had his eyes done. Why did he have to mess with his face? He used to be so cute.

LOVED the scene with Scotty and Jason and Kevin at dinner. I've been rooting for Scotty for a while now. I hope he finally gets his man!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I was disappointed overall with last night's episode. Can't put my finger on it though. I just know that at the end of the show I was not really looking forward to the next episode.

I was so glad that I chose to read the description on my guide last night to see if it was a rerun worthy of rewatching. When I realized that this was a continuation from the disaster dinner, I was ecstatic! Luckily it was only at the tail end of the opening segment.

Great show! I, too, loved the Scotty/Jason/Kevin scene... Scotty jealously barging in on the tea party was cute. And Kevin waking his hiney up by the end was a great touch. I was so afraid that, with all of the obvious tension, that Kevin and Jason would get back together. Even though I think Eric Winter is beautiful, I am not ready to lose Luke McFarlane from my screen yet (wonder if he and Wentworth Miller are still together?)

I was also screaming that Lena put the moves on Tommy again... oh no she di'nt!

The scene where Justin was at his rehab meeting was interesting, as the fellow patient made Justin see that he was masking his pain with sex with Lena. Loved the writing on this one.

The previews for next week look great!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Awww poop. I missed the show last night! I was watching the Grammys.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread