+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 129 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Re: Brothers and Sisters

I'm surprised how enjoyable Danny Glover is in this role. This was a pretty classic episode tonight, but I can't say I like the Ken Olin character/storyline.

Where is Saul?
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

I really love this show!!! I love Rob Lowes character and how he not only spoke honestly about his mistake in battle but also how he fit right in with the Walkers in the kitchen. I have always liked the character even though I never completely trusted him. Now I hope they have a long happy marriage.

FORT Fogey

I love this show. I am interested in the Ken Olin story line. Rebecca looks like him, enough so that I wondered if she is their real life daughter. Though Rebecca asked and was given a no, I am not ruling out that he is.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp;2731520;
    I never liked this Lena storyline. I hope it goes away.
    At least the actress who plays Lena is a better actress than the one who plays Julia.

If Justin is as in to Lena as he seems, she may stick around a while. If I were Tommy, I'd ask someone else to hire her so I wasn't working around her all the time.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I loved the family dinner with everyone other than Nora and Danny Glover's character going to the kitchen one by one. I did miss Julia revealing that she'd slept with someone else as well. I forgot to flip back in time. Damn it.

I think that the issue of who is Rebecca's father is definitely not resolved. I have no idea when Rebecca's birthday is supposed to be. I thought the whole the last time we saw each other was New Year's Eve, don't you remember? conversation had a whole underlying tension.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Dave did imply he had a coke problem. Something tells me she left him because he got into the drug habit and probably stole from her. I too think he may be Rebecca's father which would allow her to give Justin the love she wants to. Maybe William knew she wasn't his daughter but wanted to support her anyway.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Is Kitty the only one in the family who hasn't slept around?? Sarah slept with someone (not sure who but I seem to remember that), Nora's been with about 3 men since William died), Joe stepped out on Sarah, Tommy stepped out on Julia and now we know that Julia has stepped out on Tommy, Kevin is stepping out on his boyfriend. It seems that Kitty is the only one in the family who hasn't stepped out on her significant other! LOL
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I wish they'd stop building Rob Lowe's part and giving him the hero treatment all the time.
    I feel the siblings should be the focus (with extended screen time for Sally Field because she's just so damned good) with their partners, friends, children etc. all being bit players.
    It seems to me that since Lowe came on board they've been systematically increasing his role until we are now at the stage where he's a major player.
    I really want him to drop out of the Presidentail race and the out of the show altogether.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2753115;
    Is Kitty the only one in the family who hasn't slept around?? Sarah slept with someone (not sure who but I seem to remember that), Nora's been with about 3 men since William died), Joe stepped out on Sarah, Tommy stepped out on Julia and now we know that Julia has stepped out on Tommy, Kevin is stepping out on his boyfriend. It seems that Kitty is the only one in the family who hasn't stepped out on her significant other! LOL

Didn't Kitty sleep with a guy at the beginning of the series - thereby cheating on her boyfriend back in NY? Nothing recently though!!

+ Reply to Thread