+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 129 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253545595 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Re: Brothers and Sisters

The entire Chevy Chase storyline was handled terribly, imo. It seemed like they were at first going to go in a direction as if he had been with Saul way back when but then they changed their mind and wrote a silly way to get him off the show quickly. Who would go to a wedding and smoke a bowl? Especially at a woman's daughter's wedding whom you just got back in touch with after 40 years? And then when she got mad at him he seemed shocked and left.......what was he expecting? Her to be perfectly fine with it?

I loved the way they've brought Scotty back into the fold, definately my favorite recurring character. As someone said he just seems so happy and full of life. I hope Kevin gets his act together and things go smoothly, though I doubt they will.

As for Kitty and the senator.........I can't stand Rob Lowe so I'm all for their relationship to end. I however don't think they'll get divorced for at least a couple seasons if at all.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm with the people who never thought CC was Saul's old boyfriend. If anything I think it's the guy we saw him with earlier. I agree with the interpretation that Saul flipped out because he thought Nora was pushing him to get back together with X. That's even how I saw it at the time... while actually poor Nora was just talking about her and CC.
    They did give him a pretty short run, but I don't think it ever had anything to do with Saul.

FORT Fogey

I have no clue as to why some think that it was implied that CC may have been a past lover of Saul. I did not see that at all.

Chevy smoking a bowl at the wedding was all about the humorous scene of them being quarantined by the Secret Service. It was ludicrous, sure, but how many behaviors are there that would attract the attention of the SS at a wedding? I cut the writers slack on this because it was a cute moment.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I just saw a report on E that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Tommy's wife Julia was a bit of a slut herself while they were apart. Apparently she's leaving the show.!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2722173;
    I just saw a report on E that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Tommy's wife Julia was a bit of a slut herself while they were apart. Apparently she's leaving the show.!
    Ooo, Very interesting!!!

Ahhhh... so that means that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Tommy will probably want Lena back... but by then she'll be so wrapped up in David, possibly pregnant with his child, that it's going to be this big, messy, brotherly fight and we'll get to deal with the ensuing chaos.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2722523;
    Ahhhh... so that means that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Tommy will probably want Lena back... but by then she'll be so wrapped up in David, possibly pregnant with his child, that it's going to be this big, messy, brotherly fight and we'll get to deal with the ensuing chaos.
    You mean Justin?

Ooops.. yes. Blurted out his real name, didn't I?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Yeah, but if she would get back w/Tommy and claim to be pregnant because he had more money than Justin, we'd all know that it was Justin's baby. Maybe the writers, when they come back, will think up something a little better.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

We'd know better AND everyone would know better, since Tommy's sterile!!

I never liked this Lena storyline. I hope it goes away.

+ Reply to Thread