+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 129 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Re: Brothers and Sisters

I too love that Ken Olin is finally in front of the camera. I enjoyed their scene together!

I see Kitty and Robert falling out over the way his kids treat her. He will let them do it because he is a father first and he wouldn't want to hurt his wonderful children. Then he will realize too late that he should have put a halt to it sooner, that he finds that he really truly loves Kitty, that he has allowed them to be super brats,....but it will be too late because Kitty finds that she doesn't really like his kids anyway, that she is totally mad at Robert, and that she deserves better.....But she will find out that she is pregnant and then will resent Robert not wanting to be a father again and that will "put paid" to their marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;2704321;
    After last night, I'm pretty sure Stan and Saul were never an item. I loved that Stan was lighting up his bong at the wedding and that the Secret Service kept corralling everyone. Looks like the Nora/Isaac romance may be a go. I really like Danny Glover.
    I agree, on both counts. The Stan/Saul thing seemed like a lock, as the week before Nora no sooner starts talking about Stan when Saul blew a gasket and told her that he didn't want to talk about his past fling. So.... where did his anger/overreaction/misassociation come from with Nora's conversation? I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    So is Ken Olin's character (David??) really going to turn out to be Rebecca's father or are we going to just be in suspense for awhile.
    I hope not. I really do. But it's possible that she just used Rebecca as an in to the Walker family and as leverage to get the house/winery. Hmmm... but something in the way she was reacting doesn't lead me to think that he's the father... she would have been a bit more "knowing" of what he was really doing there. She wouldn't have confronted him so confidently. JMO, and we've seen from issue #1 above that it's not worth much.

I, too, loved the Secret Service situation. That was subtle humor at its best. Great writing... because it really was all handled as an aside.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

See, I never even thought for a moment Stan and Saul were ever together. When Nora was telling Saul about Stan, Saul was perfectly fine with it. It was when she started saying things like reconnecting with people from their past that Saul got upset. He thought she was hinting at him to reconnect with whoever he was romantically linked with in the past and he thought she was fishing for information about who it was. But he was never upset about her reconnecting with Stan, he was even amused by it. He just knows how pushy she is and he's not ready to talk about his past and he felt she was trying to get the goods.

I haven't watched this past Sunday's episode yet so I don't know how Ken Olin was brought into the story, but remember Rebecca had a fling with a married teacher in Chicago and she dropped out (or maybe was kicked out) of college. Maybe he is the teacher she had a relationship with? I would hope William would have been smart enough to get a paternity test done way back when Rebecca was born but maybe he just took Holly's word for it. I really don't know why it hasn't been done. You'd think even Rebecca would want to know for sure.

FORT Fogey

Since this is a drama, drama is needed so I expect Dave is Rebecca's father. If he isn't, the only plot lines that exist are drug addict and shaky marriages.

Oh and, New Rule. No more drug addiction plot lines allowed on television! Enough is enough. We are saturated with entertainment news and Dr Phil to name only two. They are boring, numbingly so.

Kick the pills, Justin, and move on without mention. And this goes for Mike on Desperate Housewives too.

If they pull out the card that Dave is her father, then her feelings for Justin will no longer be incestuous and we can have a new love story in the saga.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2705557;
    I haven't watched this past Sunday's episode yet so I don't know how Ken Olin was brought into the story, but remember Rebecca had a fling with a married teacher in Chicago and she dropped out (or maybe was kicked out) of college. Maybe he is the teacher she had a relationship with?
    He actually noticed her picture and asked Holly who Rebecca was so he's definitely not the professor. I thought Holly seemed edgy when he asked. It is going to be interesting to see where this storyline goes.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2705557;
    See, I never even thought for a moment Stan and Saul were ever together. When Nora was telling Saul about Stan, Saul was perfectly fine with it. It was when she started saying things like reconnecting with people from their past that Saul got upset. He thought she was hinting at him to reconnect with whoever he was romantically linked with in the past and he thought she was fishing for information about who it was. But he was never upset about her reconnecting with Stan, he was even amused by it. He just knows how pushy she is and he's not ready to talk about his past and he felt she was trying to get the goods.

That makes sense. In my mind I had left out the transition between Nora's stories.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;2705676;
    He actually noticed her picture and asked Holly who Rebecca was so he's definitely not the professor. I thought Holly seemed edgy when he asked. It is going to be interesting to see where this storyline goes.
    I think it'll end up that William wasn't Rebekah's father.

I was disappointed that Robert and Kitty got married.
    TV marriages rarely work, writers seem to think it makes for better stories if they don't, but they already have a huge obstacle in that Kitty wants children and Robert doesn't. I tihnk that may well be the basis of their downfall as a couple.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey

The downfall of Kitty's marriage could be the change in roles when the campaign ends. They met and formed a team for a common cause. That is heady stuff. He depends on her and she excels at the job. Without that, what do they have? Perhaps, not much.

I also think the fact that Robert and his entire family are furious with Kevin for dumping Robert's brother doesn't bode well for Robert and Kitty.

There is something about Scotty's character that just makes me want to give him a big hug. The actor does a great job with the role.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

+ Reply to Thread