+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 129 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Re: Brothers and Sisters

I love this show, but every week there's just entirely too much Rob Lowe for my liking
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2691925;
    I love this show, but every week there's just entirely too much Rob Lowe for my liking
    I know fluff. I am really hoping that he and Kitty break up so she can move on and he can leave the show. His scenes are my least favorite part of each episode.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

i've only started watching this show a few episodes into this current season and i'm loving it! on next week's previews where kitty has a secret to tell robert before they get married, is that something the audience should already know about? i wasn't sure if this secret was revealed in the first season or something. or are we all in for a surprise? i can't wait for this sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;2691916;
    I never expected Nora's old boyfriend to be Chevy Chase. It was hilarious when they were all sharing the songs they lost their virginity to and the kids went running when mom decided to share.
    Ummm...not only NORA's old boyfriend.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2691974;
    Ummm...not only NORA's old boyfriend.
    If you're saying what I think you are,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Saul too correct?
    then whoo-hoo Awkward!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Oh, heck yeah! No need for spoilers since it's purely my speculation at this point, but based upon the way Saul got so upset with Nora when she brought up the ex-BF's name.... I think it's a given.

Which makes next week's wedding even MORE fun!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

You know that didn't even occur to me last night but you could be right. I was sure he was talking about Michael Nouri's character when he told Nora he was in love with a man.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2691986;
    Oh, heck yeah! No need for spoilers since it's purely my speculation at this point, but based upon the way Saul got so upset with Nora when she brought up the ex-BF's name.... I think it's a given.

Which makes next week's wedding even MORE fun!
    and the fact he never got married, i bet your speculation is right! this wedding is going to be a big awesome mess.

After last night, I'm pretty sure Stan and Saul were never an item. I loved that Stan was lighting up his bong at the wedding and that the Secret Service kept corralling everyone. Looks like the Nora/Isaac romance may be a go. I really like Danny Glover.

I can't believe how fast the Lena/Tommy affair knowledge swept through the family. It can't be long before Julia finds out. I loved the scene at the end between Rebecca and Sarah. It was great how honest the two of them were about their motivations.

So is Ken Olin's character (David??) really going to turn out to be Rebecca's father or are we going to just be in suspense for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;2704321;
    After last night, I'm pretty sure Stan and Saul were never an item. I loved that Stan was lighting up his bong at the wedding and that the Secret Service kept corralling everyone. Looks like the Nora/Isaac romance may be a go. I really like Danny Glover.

I can't believe how fast the Lena/Tommy affair knowledge swept through the family. It can't be long before Julia finds out. I loved the scene at the end between Rebecca and Sarah. It was great how honest the two of them were about their motivations.

So is Ken Olin's character (David??) really going to turn out to be Rebecca's father or are we going to just be in suspense for awhile.
    LOVED the SS locking up Stan and all the Walker men. Chevy Chase is just fried enough from all his drug use (allegedly) that he's got the character down perfectly. I'm also looking forward to a possible something between Nora and Isaac. I really like Danny Glover too.

I was waiting for Julia to walk in when the guys were fighting or when Rebecca was confronting Lena. ITA - it won't be long before Julia knows....or it will be a long time since we might not have many new episodes left due to the writers' strike.

I hope David doesn't turn out to be Rebecca's father. That would be such a cop out, IMHO, and would leave the door conveniently open for Rebecca and Justin to hook up, which I don't want to happen. I don't care why David is in town, but I hope he sticks around. Ken might be a little busy in his jobs as producer and director on the show, but I love seeing him and Patty act together. On thirtysomething, they never got to have any romantic scenes together, so we didn't really see their real-life chemistry. It was totally there last night, even though that scene wasn't very long.

So how long before Robert's presidential campaign blows up in scandal and he and Kitty call it quits?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread