+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 129 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940414282 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Re: Brothers and Sisters

Spoiler Alert
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I read I think at tvguide.com a while back that Sarah's quickie with Joe on the washer results in a pregancy. Not sure if they still plan to follow that story but be on the lookout! Also, on the disturbing side, and I really HOPE the writers abandon this idea, but they may explore the chemisty between Rebecca and Justin when he returns from Iraq . I understand they didn't grow up together and may even think each other is attractive, but anything beyond that is not cool. Justin is supposed to return more damaged than ever. I was really hoping this time around he'd come back with a sense of accomplishment. I really hope the writers rethink some of these. But if the suddenly gay uncle Saul storyline is any inidication, then they could very well be on the way to ruining a really good show. I just realized I said "I really hope" a lot in this post

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Seriously, thanks for the spoiler tags! I think I'll pass.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Given those two spoilered comments about
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Sarah and Joe, if there is a pregnancy maybe it won't be clear at once who's the dad...assuming she has a fairly quick rebound affair.
    Re Justin...I was wondering if they were going to go the route of all that publicity about the Senator's future brother-in-law leading to Justin being held for ransom when his unit is attacked. Yes, I know it was done on that show about a TV show (not 30 rock, the other one), but why would that stop anyone? And he feels badly if he's rescued because maybe they killed some of the other guys, but not him, to show they were serious---or maybe the unit was attacked just because he was in it (though that would assume that the Taliban follow US politics pretty closely). Of course maybe he's just got a bad case of survivor's guilt. He must also probably have some kind of physical damage if he's coming home.
    As for pairing up with his half sister... earlier he commented that she MUST be his sister because even though she was hot he wasn't interested...kind of even before he knew she was his sister there was some kind of psychic resonance (baloney, but he did say something like that). So again they are going to have to rewrite history to go there... and that Rebecca is one sick puppy...first she throws herself at Joe, then at Justin? She must really hate that family and their mom!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Link Here

Balthazar Getty, Wife Welcome a Girl
    SATURDAY OCTOBER 06, 2007 11:20 PM EDT

Balthazar Getty, the star of the ABC drama Brothers & Sisters, and his wife, Rosetta, welcomed their fourth child.

Daughter June Catherine was born Oct. 2 in Los Angeles, Getty's rep confirmed to PEOPLE exclusively.

"I love kids. I love having a big family," Getty told PEOPLE in March. "I think the more the merrier big happy home of, you know, little punks running around."

Getty, 32, plays loyal son Tommy on the ABC drama. He also has a band, Ringside, whose concerts attract a large celebrity following in Los Angeles.

Rosetta, 37, owns a children's fashion line, Rosetta Millington (her maiden name), and launched a high-end women's line, Riser Goodwyn, this year.

The couple already have a son and two daughters.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I was a little disappointed they are bringing Justin back into the drug world, even though his injuries are so bad he needs the pain killers to function. Rebecca seems just as enthralled with him now as before as I witnessed her desktop is a picture of him she took the day before.
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Seems a bit beyond sisterly....
    And now we can foresee her pal is going to be hitting on Tommy, the "good" son.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2613175;
    Seems a bit beyond sisterly....
    And now we can foresee her pal is going to be hitting on Tommy, the "good" son.
    He's the married one right? The one whose wife just left with their daughter to stay with her parents in Arizona? That storyline shouldn't have happened in my opinion. They should work through the issue and become happy again. I did notice the secretary or assistant being overly friendly with him too... sigh... it's going to be a cheating family I suppose.
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2613184;
    He's the married one right? The one whose wife just left with their daughter to stay with her parents in Arizona? That storyline shouldn't have happened in my opinion. They should work through the issue and become happy again. I did notice the secretary or assistant being overly friendly with him too... sigh... it's going to be a cheating family I suppose.
    Yeah, the one who just told his wife she's the love of his life...the wife who blames him because the male twin died....

I am really sad about Tommy and his wife. I swear there just can't be a happy couple on TV. Wasn't it in the first episode that they got caught having sex at a family function. I thought it was sweet that it was a loving married couple and not cheating spouses having sex. I think the fact that the wife blames Tommy for their sons death is a very real situation. I just wish she'd stick around and work it out with him. Let Tommy be the one to get her the help she needs. She's not only dealing with post partum depression but the loss of a child. A woman needs her husband to help during that time and Tommy is strong enough to be there for her. I really do not want to see him cheat with the new secretary.

I'm still loving the Kitty and the senator. I also love Kevin (That is the gay brothers name isn't it?) I'm happy to see the old boyfriend back. I don't really care to much for the senators brother.

I can't stand Rebecca. She gives me the ick factor. And I just can't understand why Nora is trying so hard to let her be a part of the family. I really feel that as a mother Nora has betrayed Sarah. If some little hussy came onto my son in law I would never have another thing to do with her.

I understand as a drug user that Justin doesn't want to take pain killers. But can't he take them as perscribed and then go through rehab when he is healed enough to not need them. Since he is now willing to admit that he's an addict and doesn't want an addiction I don't see him having such a hard time kicking the habit when he can. Him finally decideing to take them would have been more believeable if he had been writhering around in pain rather then the way he was when he finally conceded to take them.

I love this show and love most of the drama. I can difinately do without Holly and Rebecca though.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Corrct me if I am wrong, but isn't the only person who knows that Rebecca admitted to coming onto Sarah's husband is Sarah? I don't think Nora knows yet.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread