+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 129 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Just saw the first episode and found it quite interesting.

Felt sorry for the brother who could only get his share of the money through an executor. Really liking the dynamics of the family on the show.

This show seems like Six Feet Under written by teenagers on speed. The preview from next week's show with Kitty talking about Canada sending troops to Vietnam, is straight from Ann Coulter's mouth, during an interview she gave here. And no, we didn't send troops. The only good thing about this show is Rachel Griffiths.

I only watched about 30 minutes of the show...probably hoping for commercials on The Bachelor more than watching the show. So Calista is channeling Ann Coulter and Sally Fields is channeling the opposing side, it appears. I wish that Grey's Anatomy was still on Sundays.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by Lotuslander View Post
    This show seems like Six Feet Under written by teenagers on speed. The preview from next week's show with Kitty talking about Canada sending troops to Vietnam, is straight from Ann Coulter's mouth, during an interview she gave here. And no, we didn't send troops. The only good thing about this show is Rachel Griffiths.
    It's strange that you mention Six Feet Under and Rachel Griffiths. She is the reason I wanted to give this show a try.

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow View Post
    I only watched about 30 minutes of the show...probably hoping for commercials on The Bachelor more than watching the show. So Calista is channeling Ann Coulter and Sally Fields is channeling the opposing side, it appears. I wish that Grey's Anatomy was still on Sundays.
    I'm with you. I watched last week and this week, hoping it would get better. I found myself wishing for Grey's, too.
    Will be tuning out for a good book.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Yankees: World Series '06 aeroluver's Avatar
    I like this show so far, wasn't a huge Calista fan, but have enjoyed her performance with this role. I will give a few more episodes to make my final decision, but there's nothing else on at that time, so I will probably continue to watch. I do like the dynamics of this family, and it'll be interesting to see where the characters' paths go.

Julie
    Kid to his Dad as they watch TV: "Dad, tell me again how when you were my age you had to walk all the way across the room to change a channel."
    -- Anonymous

FORT Fogey
    I like it for the most part.

FORT Fanatic
    Although I do miss Grey's Anatomy in this time slot (very much!), I will say that I was looking forward to this series because of Calista Flockhart, I loved Ally McBeal (well the 1st two seasons anyway, and those with Robert Downey Jr later)....

I think the cast is really good, but I was disappointed Tom Skerrit is gone! So far I like the show - its hard to tell so early with a show about so many different relationships, but the casting is definately there... so hopefully the writing will keep up!

FORT Fan
    I love this show. The storyline about the family business and the father's affair is very interesting. I can identify with what Rachel Griffith's character went through with the grass skirt. Working mothers are always pulled in so many different directions. I really love this show!

+ Reply to Thread