+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 129 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Re: Brothers and Sisters

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2407436;
    Am I the only one who sobbed when Kitty and Nora said goodbye to Justin at the airport?
    No, but at least they didn't drag it out this time.

Loved it when the Jason McCallister (gay brother) put on the minister's scarf and started praying, and you see this arm reach around the corner and yank kitty away.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2407436;
    Am I the only one who sobbed when Kitty and Nora said goodbye to Justin at the airport?
    No you are not alone. This episode made me very weepy.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by muggle;2407561;
    No, but at least they didn't drag it out this time.

Loved it when the Jason McCallister (gay brother) put on the minister's scarf and started praying, and you see this arm reach around the corner and yank kitty away.
    I love how the gay Walker is portrayed... not teh average gay guy, not sterotypical... but he looks and appears and acts normal.

I had tears a few times last night during the show. I dozed off during a commercial for a few minutes and missed the Saul revelation. I did figure out what it was at the end, though.

Some of the scenes with Kitty and Kevin are hilarious. I do think this is one of the very best shows on tv. I loved the last scene when all the Walkers jumped in the pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Pyke;2407749;
    I love how the gay Walker is portrayed... not teh average gay guy, not sterotypical... but he looks and appears and acts normal.
    Julian... I believe that you didn't intend it to be so, but this post is offensive on so many levels. There is not an "average" gay guy any more than there is an "average" heterosexual guy.. and all gay men that I know are completely and utterly normal... no "but"s about it.

I thought it was interesting last night that we saw the first softening (in a sense) of Sarah towards Holly. Hopefully we're going to be able to move beyond the hurt and anger now and get to a more healthy dynamic. Her speech was heartful and wonderful... and I loved her dress!

Robert's family..... oy.

Kitty and Nora at the airport... loved it, too.

Kitty and Kevin... always a trip, I agree, kattatude.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I was too tired to watch last night but just finished. Out of all the shows going on hiatus for the summer, this is the one I'll miss the most.

Kitty and Nora have come full circle in their relationship and I'm so glad to see they are close now. When the season started, they were barely speaking because of Justin's first Iraq tour. At the end of the season, they are together to say good-bye to him. It was very touching.

I wonder if Sarah will go off on Rebecca once she tells her the kiss wasn't just Joe's fault. I'm glad she's going to come clean though. Or will she? Justin is the only one she told and he's gone.

I don't know if they will show scenes from Iraq next season or if they will decide to have Justin get injured so they can bring him back home. I'm thinking something really bad, like him maybe losing a limb or something. I can't imagine a whole season without him but if his tour is only for a year then they could have a season ender next year with his homecoming (if he doesn't come home sooner due to an injury). And being a drama, they could kill him off but it would probably be "he died a hero" type thing. I hope not though!

I loved that McCallister has a family even crazier than the Walker's. Also nice to see Sarah finally coming around with Holly. I'm sure there will still be some issues but I hope they continue to develop a better relationship.

I know Julia has just lost a baby but I wonder if they will go into a post-partum depression story with her.

Saul seemed to genuinely fall for Holly so I wonder if his relationship with that guy was more of just experimenting or maybe he will come out of the closet too? Or maybe he just thought he loved Holly or was fooling himself?

Did any of you Ally McBeal fans recognize the song playing at the end as being Ally's "theme song"? Oooh child...
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 05-21-2007 at 10:27 AM.

I really hope Kitty and Robert don't get married.
    I find Rob Lowe's acting hasn't progressed during the years, he's as wooden as ever, imo.
    Time spent with him on camera is time that could be devoted to one of the siblings.
    I hope the family manages to forgive Joe and accept him back fully into the fold.

FORT Fogey

Is there ever going to be a gay character on this show that Kevin does not hook up with? It's getting to the point of being both silly and insulting. Kitty has met heterosexual men she has not made out with ... why can't Kevn do the same?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Maybe there is something about being a certain age, and single, that makes you go for everything you think you find attractive?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2408084;
    I wonder if Sarah will go off on Rebecca once she tells her the kiss wasn't just Joe's fault. I'm glad she's going to come clean though. Or will she? Justin is the only one she told and he's gone.
    That will come out, and there will be the comparisons of her being just like her mother -- going after married men. That's too good to pass up.

I don't know if they will show scenes from Iraq next season or if they will decide to have Justin get injured so they can bring him back home. I'm thinking something really bad, like him maybe losing a limb or something. I can't imagine a whole season without him but if his tour is only for a year then they could have a season ender next year with his homecoming (if he doesn't come home sooner due to an injury). And being a drama, they could kill him off but it would probably be "he died a hero"
    I thought the exact same thing. I'd bet that he's in a wheel chair when he comes back mid-season without any announcement. That will be a waterworks night.

I loved that McCallister has a family even crazier than the Walker's. Also nice to see Sarah finally coming around with Holly. I'm sure there will still be some issues but I hope they continue to develop a better relationship.
    Doubt this. The daughter being just like her will fire this back up. Wouldn't be half as interesting with this anger gone.

I know Julia has just lost a baby but I wonder if they will go into a post-partum depression story with her.
    Again, I thought the exact same thing.

Saul seemed to genuinely fall for Holly so I wonder if his relationship with that guy was more of just experimenting or maybe he will come out of the closet too? Or maybe he just thought he loved Holly or was fooling himself?
    Good questions. I think this is a very interesting storyline for next season to sort out.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

+ Reply to Thread