+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 129 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Re: Brothers and Sisters

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2391916;
    I agree with you that the divorce would be too quick given the nature of the circumstances. Divorce is taken way too lightly in this country...and that is coming from a divorced woman who is glad she did. Sara has trust issues with her husband, at this point. There is not only the kiss, but there was the time when she walked in on him and some woman that she did not know having a "guitar lesson"...in her own home. They most certainly do need serious help, at this point. Once or twice at the counselor is not going to cut it.
    Very well spoken. I don't think they are jumping to divorce, rather a seperation. Paige point blank asked about a divorce and they both shyed away from it, saying it was like a time out.

I think Sara needs to address her trust issues, and Joe needs to continue to own his actions and either fight for his marriage or say he doesn't want to remain married. As my girls say "poop or get off the pot."

I about lost it when Tommy started talking to William knowing he was going to die. I wouldn't know what to say, and don't think I'd be able to muster the kind of strength it would take to do it. I'm glad they ended it that way.

Finally watched this tonight and oy...what a sobfest.

Hope the next episode is a little livlier and fun. Can't handle that on a weekly basis.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

I blame Sara as much as I blame Joe. She promised when she went to work for Ojai (how DO you spell oh-hi?) Foods, that she would be more available to the family and not so over-commited to her job. She also was ~~this~~ close to an affair with Noah (the delicious Michael Beach )

So, it's not like Sara is 110% into the marriage and Joe ducked out. It's both of them. And I agree that divorce is an easy out. I'd like to see them work on it, but I think they are both at fault at this one.

And muggle - I'm with you - I need something happy next week - like a clumsy Calista or something!!

scoop from Ask Ausiello | TVGuide.com

Ausiello: The episode (the finale), in addition to being one of this season's standouts, is chock-full of major reveals. First off,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the McCallister clan makes the Walkers look almost, *dare I say, normal. Additionally, something regarding Saul that I've been hinting for weeks gets addressed, Rebecca has more in common with her mother than we thought, and there's a huge, jaw-dropping twist concerning McCallister's gay brother.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2394730;
    scoop from Ask Ausiello | TVGuide.com

Ausiello: The episode (the finale), in addition to being one of this season's standouts, is chock-full of major reveals. First off,
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the McCallister clan makes the Walkers look almost, *dare I say, normal. Additionally, something regarding Saul that I've been hinting for weeks gets addressed, Rebecca has more in common with her mother than we thought, and there's a huge, jaw-dropping twist concerning McCallister's gay brother.
    Looking forward to seeing this....

peachroses

i will not be able to watch next week and don't want to wait to catch it on my DVR. Can someone please point me in the direction of some good spoilers.
    Because I said so ....

FORT Fogey

I LOVE this show! I love every character, it has alittle bit of everything! It's just so real!

So far, this is a hilarious episode. So glad they lightened it up after last week. Uncle Saul with a gay past is not surprising. The gay brothers, and that macarana tent collapsing...just classic. I loved when the Senator asked Kitty if he was still electable, and she paused, looked around the room and said "probably not".
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Am I the only one who sobbed when Kitty and Nora said goodbye to Justin at the airport?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Fogey

This show is THE BEST! So much better then GA!

+ Reply to Thread