+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 129 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Brothers and Sisters

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2337323;
    She threw in the info that her boyfriend was Joe's age when it wasn't needed... I think that was meant as a hint to Joe of some kind...maybe unconscious...
    "Unconscience"....yeah, riiight...
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2337586;
    "Unconscience"....yeah, riiight...
    OK, I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt there, but you are probably right.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I thought this was supposed to be a new episode last night but instead it was a rerun of an old episode where Joe is flirting with the neighbor lady. Is this to set us up to blame him for any hypothetical kiss?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2345461;
    I thought this was supposed to be a new episode last night but instead it was a rerun of an old episode where Joe is flirting with the neighbor lady. Is this to set us up to blame him for any hypothetical kiss?
    The previews for next week make it clear it wasn't hypothetical or made up. It looks like Justin tells Joe either Joe can tell Sarah or Justin will.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

When you are too involved in somebody else's business...family or otherwise...it usually spells trouble.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;2337323;
    She threw in the info that her boyfriend was Joe's age when it wasn't needed... I think that was meant as a hint to Joe of some kind...maybe unconscious...but she's been involved with an older man before, she knows that older men will find her appealing and when she tells one that she finds older men acceptable....
    In contrast you have a more naive woman of her age for whom older men's interest has a real ick factor--women who see the older man as like their dad and totally inappropriate. But then Rebecca didn't have a dad....
    Just quoting myself to say, ah ha! I thought that was a come on by her! Apparently worse than I thought though...more a woman scorned thing... And how nice for Sarah that she's moved into her mom's house....

I thought it was really clever of them to show us what happened (at least from Joe's perspective), only at the very end.

The scene between Sarah and Joe after she confronted him about the kiss was hard to watch especially when he asked her if she ever fantasized that he was Noah (her former co-worker) when they were making love and she told him that she did all the time. Ouch.

I really don't like Norah's professor. Bring back Treat Williams.

And, excuse me but a conservative candidate for President is going to ask someone to move in together? Not so much.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

What really bothers me about the the Rebecca/Joe incident is that Joe has been in the family for several years and Rebecca for about five minutes, but Norah and Justin are both quick to believe Rebecca without even bothering to hear Joe's side. At least Kevin has suspicions that Rebecca isn't a victim in this. Even Holly, her own mother, knows Joe wouldn't have just come on to her.

I guess Rebecca will be the troublemaking character until the writers decide to find a way to redeem her. She definitely was the instigator although Joe isn't innocent. And I hope the truth comes out.

I don't necessarily see Rebecca as the instigator; I think it was completely mutual, and not like she led Mr. Justin-busybody to believe. And I think that her mother sees her more for whom she is, and what she may be trying to do....not that she will admit it right now. Great episode!

I haven't watched this show in a very long time, but I did see last night, and could not figure out why Holly went to Sarah and laid all of that down at her feet and then went home and blasted Rebecca, too. What was the point of hurting them both? Is she just that vindictive when it comes to Sarah?

I never did understand why Holly just believes that she has earned a rightful place within that family!

+ Reply to Thread