+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 129 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Re: Brothers and Sisters

Or did Rebecca just make up the kiss to hurt Sarah? It is going to be interesting to see where the storyline goes.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;2332681;
    Or did Rebecca just make up the kiss to hurt Sarah? It is going to be interesting to see where the storyline goes.
    that crossed my mind too - although she didn't expect Justin to come over (I guess they spoke on the phone). This will send Sarah through the roof!!!

peachroses

My Quess on Sweet Little Rebecca

I suspect that Miss Rebecca will create all sorts of chaos with the Walker family. I believe she intentionally missed the 'Capulet' question during the trivia game. If she played that part, she would definately know the answer. Shoot, I knew the answer, and this is just from reading it in highschool, and I normally have a horrible memory. She wanted to have the upper hand on Kitty whom she knew had the correct answer.

She also knows that Justin has her ear and sympathy. Why else would she confide with him. She also said she has been with older men before. I think she is just setting up Sarah's husband to get even with all of the Walkers for having the kind of family she envies.

Just my 2 cents.
    Because I said so ....

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Older men...looking for the missing daddy in her life? And she picked Joe, the other "outsider" in the family (more so than the now pregnant by one of 3 brothers wife) to target.
    She did do a very good job of appearing to be shocked by what had happened though. Poor Justin if she is faking.

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp;2332662;
    SO.......did Rebecca kiss Joe OR did Joe kiss Rebecca.

This could get verrrrry interesting.
    Very interesting, indeed. The thought that it was Rebecca's aggression, or that it was completely made up never even occurred to me.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I knew there was going to be trouble when he moved over to the couch next to her to show her the fingering. (No pun intended!)
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp;2332662;
    SO.......did Rebecca kiss Joe OR did Joe kiss Rebecca. . .
    . . .or was Rebecca making it up because the family is at its best when someone is miserable or in trouble. It's not as though the girl is an amateur at manipulation.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I didn't think she was making it up at all - that it really did happen, and that she really does want to somehow fit in with everyone. Rose colored glasses - maybe! I'm not saying she was innocent in the kiss at all . . . there seemed to be some type of connection with Joe on her part as well, but I kinda feel like she didn't initiate it.
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;2332301;
    No, it's not a mystery. Everyone has branded him a hero for a helicopter rescue in Kuwait. His staff wanted him to use the incident in a speech and he went ballistic about it. At the end of the last episode, he admitted to her that he panicked and wanted to leave but his co-pilot insisted on staying. The co-pilot was killed during the rescue.
    Thanks Mariner.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

She threw in the info that her boyfriend was Joe's age when it wasn't needed... I think that was meant as a hint to Joe of some kind...maybe unconscious...but she's been involved with an older man before, she knows that older men will find her appealing and when she tells one that she finds older men acceptable....
    In contrast you have a more naive woman of her age for whom older men's interest has a real ick factor--women who see the older man as like their dad and totally inappropriate. But then Rebecca didn't have a dad....

+ Reply to Thread