+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 129 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Thanks, ACF! I couldn't remember if they had actually confronted Holly with their suspicions about Rebecca or had just kept it within the family.. having asked Saul. Thanks for clearing it up.

And Dora... that was funny. She was so proud of that darned piece.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2247833;
    Oh my goodness.... I should have picked up on that. All I could think of is the fact that he was also on Alias playing Sloan's alter ego, too.
    They do look very similar now that they are aging, and especially with the facial hair, but I recognized that voice immediately.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Damn, I missed the first 35 minutes tonight. The part I saw was pretty intense though. I can't wait to see how the bad feelings between Holly and Sarah play out. It's going to be interesting to see if adding Rebecca to the mix changes the show.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

I missed the first half of the show too, Mar. Anyone care to fill us in?

I never saw her in Everwood, but I like that actress playing Rebecca. She could be a good addition to the cast depending on how the writers go with the storyline. Although I'm not sure I agree with what Sarah did, I think that Rebecca definitely deserved to know about her "other" family. ITA Mar - the showdown between Holly and Sarah could be a doozy!

I was so happy that Justin called his sponsor instead of using. I really like the character and I want him to keep moving in a positive direction. I would like the actor to gain a little weight - he's looking a bit gaunt. Rumor has it that he and Kate Walsh (Addison) from Gray's Anatomy are an item. Good for her - he's a cutie!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I am probably confused on this issue, but I thought Rebecca was supposed to be about 15. Where did I get this idea? She's 19, right?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think they said last night that she was 20.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I'm pretty sure when the affair was first revealed, Holly led everyone to believe it had been going on for 15 years (maybe she said that on purpose to throw everyone off once they found out how old Rebecca is). Then when they were trying to find out the password and they stumbled across the picture of Rebecca, they found out she was college age. At that time, I remember thinking she couldn't be their half-sibling if the affair started 15 years ago. So now we find out the affair had to have started at least 20 years and nine months ago . That's a long time to live a double life. And Holly at one time said (I think) that she told William that Rebecca wasn't his daughter because she didn't want him to have to choose between her and his family but now I don't know if that's true or not. It seems you can't believe anything Holly says these days.

Nora took the news better than I thought and I'm glad Justin didn't slip and use drugs again. Sarah and her self-righteous act is getting on my nerves. It was not her place to tell Rebecca. She'd have a fit if the roles were reversed.

I loved the end when Rebecca and Justin had a walk and they discovered they had a friend in common and even joked about the Greek tragedy that could have happened if they had met before they knew they were siblings.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

So what happened with Kitty and the Senator? I just saw when they walked into the living room, he poured a drink for both of them, they sat down on the couch and then there was that long awkward silence after she said he made her feel good (or something like that) and then she asked if they could just sit there for awhile.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner;2266107;
    So what happened with Kitty and the Senator? I just saw when they walked into the living room, he poured a drink for both of them, they sat down on the couch and then there was that long awkward silence after she said he made her feel good (or something like that) and then she asked if they could just sit there for awhile.
    I'm pretty sure thats all that happened... they never went back to them... she just told him that he made her happy.... and asked if they could just sit for awhile... thats all I remember anyway!

As far as Sarah... I do think she went overboard telling Rebecca about everything... it was pretty spitefult - ialthough I wonder if she didn't, how it would have panned out with Justin showing up at Holly/Rebeccas house that night and asking for her (it didn't appear that Justin would have known Sarah told her about them all)!! But it was a nice moment between Justin and Rebecca...

Thanks maxkl. What I didn't see was what happened before that to lead up to that conversation.

+ Reply to Thread