+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 129 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

I want to know what's with the Ron Rifkin lookalike appearing in all of his shows??? Is he related in any way?

I felt sorry for Kitty last night with all of the polling being done about her. To be expected, but crushing nonetheless.

And Kevin? With all of the happiness last week, this week was a huge downer. But still absolutely fabulous writing.

I couldn't remember if Holly knows that Tommy and all of the family know about Rebecca. I know that Rebecca doesn't know about them, but....
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Tommy is the only one in the family, besides the uncle, who has seen Rebecca. This will be interesting.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yes, but does Holly know that Tommy knows that Rebecca is his half-sister?

[QUOTE=Broadway;2247528;]I want to know what's with the Ron Rifkin lookalike appearing in all of his shows??? Is he related in any way?\QUOTE]

Are you referring to the psychologist that Sarah and her husband are seeing? If so, that was the incomparable, Oscar and Tony award-winning actor, Joel Grey.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;2247787;
    Are you referring to the psychologist that Sarah and her husband are seeing? If so, that was the incomparable, Oscar and Tony award-winning actor, Joel Grey.
    Oh my goodness.... I should have picked up on that. All I could think of is the fact that he was also on Alias playing Sloan's alter ego, too.

FORT Fanatic
    Broadway - I'm not sure if Holly knows or not (that some of the walkers know about a sister). I was wondering that too.

I did feel sorry for Sara last night... as a working mom who spends too much time at work, I could relate... although my DH works too. It can be a really hard balance.... I was kind of hoping she'd just tell Tommy he can have the business (at least her role) as she wants to spend more time with the family... but I'm not sure Joe even knows what he wants of her, other than for her not to be so successful. He talks about staying home all day making PBJ sandwiches... but aren't all of their kids school age - if so he'd be home most the day by himself?

The sister running the company knows that there is another child (outside of the marriage), but I'm pretty sure she has never seen her. I'm pretty sure she has told other siblings that this 'outside' child exists but, no one but Tommy (at this point) has ever seen her.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2248045;
    The sister running the company knows that there is another child (outside of the marriage), but I'm pretty sure she has never seen her. I'm pretty sure she has told other siblings that this 'outside' child exists but, no one but Tommy (at this point) has ever seen her.
    prhoshay... we know that. We're asking the other way around... if Holly knows that the kids know, which we don't think that she does.

To which 'she' are you referring?

Holly knows that the family knows about Rebecca. When they found her picture at the cabin they were suspicious, and then they found out William had Rebecca's initial included in his password. So they went to Holly with questions but she lied and said William is not Rebecca's father. I think at least one of them probably still suspected Rebecca was their half-sibling and once Tommy saw Rebecca I think he knows for sure she is their sister. The worried look on Holly's face after he left led me to believe she fears Tommy has figured it out. And you know when one Walker kid knows something, they all know it eventually. None of them can keep a secret for very long. I don't remember if Nora knows about Rebecca at all though. She might know Holly has a daughter but I don't know if they ever told Nora about Rebecca being part of the password. Previews for next week look like Saul is going to tell her something devastating, possibly about Rebecca.

Oh yeah, I loved it when Nora started writing her story again from when she was in her 20's and she named the character Dora .

ETA: Sorry prhoshay, I just read about your "kid" peeve but I had already posted this beforehand.
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 02-19-2007 at 09:29 PM.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

+ Reply to Thread