+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 129 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    The problem is that Holly not only has some emotional power, but she also has financial power over the family busine$$. Personally, I don't think she'd follow through on hurting the family financially unless they really, really insulted her. I don't think I'd really be willing to jeopardize my family's financial future (since the money is significant) instead of trying to get along with something I was in no position to change....but I would be watching carefully for my earliest opportunity.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    I'm finding Kevin's new storyline very interesting. I love Jason Lewis (he was Samatha's boyfriend on Sex and the City) and can totally understand how someone like Kevin could let himself be maniuplated like that. It's would be hard to say no to someone that good looking, even if you know that they're closeted and cheating on their beard of a girlfriend. It's a tragic mess you know is going to happen, but can't do anything to avoid.

Oh, and I just want to say how much I love Matt Rhys (Kevin), not only does he do a believable, yet non stereotypical portrayal of a gay man, but he does a brilliant job of playing an american. I had no idea he was Welsh.
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Really?? Welsh!! Yay!! Now I like him even more!

Ooooh, just went and looked him up on imdb to get more info only to find that he's also best friends with Ioan Gruffudd, too.

I've loved Kevin, too, and now this is still going to make me look at him with all new eyes on Sunday. Heh.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

FORT Fan
    I love Nora!!! Her character is so cute. I loved the way that she acted on the date with the gay guy. She was so sweet. What happened to the contractor that she was kind of dating before. Nora is my favorite character on the show.

I am also intrigued with the story line with Kevin and that hot guy. I wonder where this will lead.

Kind of bored with Sara and her husband. I like Sara, but her husband kind of irritates me.

Last episode was among the best imo. I loved the closeted drinking, the sex video accidentally winding up on the birthday tribute, the medieval instead of mid-level mix-up, the senator and Kitty, everyone getting sick, and the grandmother learning all the dirty little family secrets!

And when Nora was apologizing to the senator about the video, he said something about being in politics and he's seen it all. All I could think of was sometime back Rob Lowe was involved in his own sex video scandal involving underage girls, I think during a Democratic convention. I don't remember all the details but I bet he got a kick out of saying that line.

The show just keeps getting better and better.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;2213214;

The show just keeps getting better and better.
    I totally agree. Any news if it's coming back next year? (not sure when that stuff happen s - like what time of the year do they announce renewals?)

I loved Justin's face when he opened the closet. I also loved how Kitty made a joke about Kevin's boyfriend being in the closet (actually physically IN the closet, but with the underlying meaning). Hilarious banter between siblings.

FORT Fanatic
    I'm really loving this show too.... the closet scenes were just too funny!!

And ArchiecomicFan.... I was thinking the same thing when Rob Lowe said something about the video... it was just too funny!

Although I was kind of laughing at the scene with the video itself... when Joe jumped up from the couch realizing what was on... he's like looking for the remote to turn it off.... I'm like "hello - just hit the button on the TV".... then again, that would be too easy!!!

Love the chemistry between Rob and Calista... the whole cast is great, and so is the show....

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl;2213331;
    Love the chemistry between Rob and Calista... the whole cast is great, and so is the show....
    I do, too... so much so that I adopted one of her closet quotes immediately after the show aired on Sunday. I loved that entire romance analogy.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I'm not familiar with this actress' work but according to tvguide.com, the role of Rebecca on Brothers & Sisters has been cast to (better spoiler it just in case people want to be surprised)
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Emily VanCamp from Everwood.

http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Co...o/default.aspx
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

+ Reply to Thread