+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2979119120121122123124125126127128129
Results 1,281 to 1,288 of 1288

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Re: Brothers and Sisters

It's official. The show's been cancelled.
    It's nice that the season finale wrapped things up as well as they did. The show was able to go out on a happy note with indications of a new set of issues for the characters to face offscreen in their future.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I totally got that from the ending....hearing Nora talk about things like she was going to die made me immediately think it was over. Bummer but I know the cast has been having problems for a couple of years.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I think the finale definitely seemed like a series finale. Sure there were things that were left hanging somewhat, but nothing that I was desperate to know the answers to.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    It's official. The show's been cancelled.
    It's nice that the season finale wrapped things up as well as they did. The show was able to go out on a happy note with indications of a new set of issues for the characters to face offscreen in their future.
    Oh wow, I had no idea the show was in jeopardy. Bummer!

Well the networks are guarenteeing that I have more time to do other things. I refuse to watch more reality crap. I induldge in Big Brother and once in a while Apprentice when I like the players but the rest of the stuff?? No thank you!

Cancelling the soaps and putting on "talk shows" I will go swimming and won't need to record anything when I teach.

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    Well the networks are guarenteeing that I have more time to do other things. I refuse to watch more reality crap...
    LOL! I feel the same way. But is it against site policy to endorse not watching any more reality crap? As one who's been from FoRT in the past, I'm a little paranoid. Whatever.

to you, though! Me, I've rediscovered reading. Which is a good thing, as I'm a teacher*, too.

*technically, freelance tutor/EFL coach/dialect coach
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

oh I LOVE Big Brother. That is how I found this site. I will always watch it!!!!!

I am sad to see this show go. I love the cast and the writing has been fairly consistent. My DVR is really freeing up.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread