+ Reply to Thread
Page 128 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2878118119120121122123124125126127128129 LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1288

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Brothers and Sisters

Yeah, they reminded us tonight, she's no blood relation to the child... But just weird that she would do that with the baby after what she said to Scotty. I guess Kevin really scared her. The poor kid. One is plenty old enough to know he doesn't know any of these people. I was a little mad that Scotty didn't catch his breath and say, well, Olivia, this is your little brother. We were going to tell you about him tomorrow, but apparently he couldn't wait! Something to make her immediately clearly in the family with him, as one of the protectors of him. Kevin, I don't expect it of.
    As to Sarah, she doesn't understand why Brody left. Maybe when she does....

PWS
    FORT Fogey

If there were ever a reason to interrupt a show I'd guess Osama's death is one, but (whine) it did leave me frustrated re tonight's show. Could someone on the West Coast fill in the East Coasters as to what happened after the interruption. It happened just as Brody was saying, that at the hospital Nora's husband "confused him", and he was just starting to explain what that meant when, poof. I have no idea when they might show the rest of the show, so if you can put us out of our suspense that would be great!

FORT Newbie

Yes will anyone on the other coast please clue us in!!!!!

I don't think we go to see the episode on the west coast either.
    Yup, with donuts!!

It didn't air in my part of the West Coast. ABC did an extra hour of re-hashing, then aired Desperate Housewives in the 10pm slot.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Newbie

I just watched it on HULU. Evidently Nora told William that it could be Brody's. William called Brody to the hospital from Florida. He drov 48 hours. They had a discussion and William asked Brody his blood type. After Brody said he was a B, William said he was too (which we now know is a lie). He told Brody to lie to Nora and tell her he was an O blood type because he could give Sarah a better life than Brody could as a struggling baseball player, and Sarah would inheret his business, blah, blah, blah. So Brody lied to Nora and left. William then told Sarah that he wouldn't sign the birth certificate if she went with Brody and leave her a single mother. He waited two weeks to sign it to be sure Brody was gone.
    Segue to Sarah in the present telling Kitty that she will always be her whole sister. Saul told Sarah to talk to Nora. So she went over to Nora's house and Sarah found her asleep on the couch with Brody and stormed out. No previews on Hulu...

PWS
    FORT Fogey

They must be planning to show it at some point--if anyone hears, can you post here? Thanks.

Both last night's Brothers & Sisters & Desperate Housewives are available to watch on abc.com. I missed the last 15 minutes of DH & all of B&S last night, so I watched both this evening.
    It's a little jerky & I had some trouble loading both of them, but they're there.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

So what did everyone think of the wedding???? I really thought something was going to happen to Norah at the end...it almost seemed like they "wrapped" everything up just in case the show doesnt come back next year.

*Yawn!* Wedding-themed finales are such a cliché.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread