+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 129 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2149691;
    I don't know about anyone else's area, but Boston Legal is showing next week instead of Brothers and Sisters. Have we reached the end of the season?
    No, it's just a one-week stunt to boost interest in Boston Legal.

If I recall, this is just a special two-part season premiere for Boston Legal that'll air Sunday and Monday. They're trying to pull some of the Desperate Housewives lead-in.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    CRAP - My Tivo didn't record it this week (or user interruption by husband *coughcough*). Anyone care to do a brief recap? Stupid ABC only shows some of their shows online. Ugh! Thanks!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by marybethp;2150350;
    CRAP - My Tivo didn't record it this week (or user interruption by husband *coughcough*). Anyone care to do a brief recap? Stupid ABC only shows some of their shows online. Ugh! Thanks!
    Same here, got an important phone call right at the beginning of the show that lasted for an hour and half. I am dying to know what is going on.

I hed the first two or three weeks of Brothers and Sisters but stopped watching after that. I wish they could move it to a new timeslot because I go to bed early Sunday night.

Dose anyone know where I can find spoilers for this show?

FORT Fan
    I enjoyed the show last night. I was surprised that they are going to fire Warren and give Kitty her own show. Not sure how I feel about the situation with Holly. I can't imagine how Sara and Tommy must feel, although I do not think what they did is right, I can see them as feeling good doing it! I can imagine it would be hard not to be angry in a situation like that. Glad to see that Nora was took the high road and asked Holly nicely to help the family. I guess this is the last show before the new year?

It looked to me like we'll get one more centered around New Year's Eve.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

I don't think the firing of Warren is ever going to come to fruition. Looks like Kitty'll probably work (and more) for the Senator.

I loved the intensity in last night's show as quite a few characters really had a leap of realization. To see Nora finally realize that her husband really loved and cared for Holly and realize that she needed to respect that caring was very touching and well done. And then to see David finally "click" at the hearing and realize that he needed to stand on his own... also very well done. Sara, however, still has a ways to go to move beyond her bitterness. Baby steps... can't have it all, eh?
    Last edited by Broadway; 12-11-2006 at 11:48 AM.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I also liked last night's show. Sara is a bit unforgiving for a woman who almost had an affair herself. By not having one, I guess she can keep her self-righteousness.

I guess giving the brother 6 months to clean up his act is the writers way of giving us a cliffhanger in May. I can't wait!

I really felt bad for Nora when she came to the realization of how much Holly did mean to her husband. It kind of dilutes the letter he wrote her that was in the safety deposit box. Yeah, he loved Nora, blah blah blah but he couldn't let Holly go and even left her 10 million dollars!

I don't know if I could ever forgive something like that because it would be hard to imagine your spouse could be in love with two people. I'd always wonder, "did he stay with me because of the kids?" But her forgiving Holly was very gracious. The person to be mad at is dead and there's nothing that can be done about it but move on. So staying mad is useless at this point.

+ Reply to Thread