+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Brothers and Sisters

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3843459;
    Me too! (to all of the above) I wonder if Ojai will go international and they will send Sarah to France with Luc. Any rumors of her leaving the show?
    And she'd take the kids with her? Don't they live most of the time with their dad?

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3845351;
    And she'd take the kids with her? Don't they live most of the time with their dad?
    Their dad has primary custody.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Thank you for saying that. I said that once and almost got my head chewed off in here with being told that I was wrong!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

So if she moved to Europe she'd be choosing Luc over her kids. Don't see that happening in B & S land.

So how did Luc receive papers from the state department that he is legal? That was fast and seems really fake. BOOOOOOOO............. They should have forced them to marry or something more real.
    Yup, with donuts!!

He didn't receive his papers, Kitty just convinced him to stay and fight. He has 3 weeks left on his visa.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3854800;
    He didn't receive his papers, Kitty just convinced him to stay and fight. He has 3 weeks left on his visa.
    No, he DID receive his visa and then it was revoked under the pressure. Both the speed of getting it and the speed of revoking it, totally unrealistic!

We know he received it because he said to Sarah, kiss me, I'm legal! remember? But before he got it Kevin called someone in his old office about what they could do....we don't know if that call had anything to do with the visa coming through or not....and if so what that guy did.
    So I guess we get 3 more weeks of Luc!

I must have missed that part, PWS. Honestly, I only half watch the show lately. I'm sort of over it now. For me, the show may have run its course.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Was that the season finale? It's not going to be on tonight........ I'm confused.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Just commenting to make sure that everyone knows it's 2 hour brothers and sisters tonight (4/11) starting right after Home Makeover.

+ Reply to Thread