+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Brothers and Sisters

I love Rob Lowe and was (and still am) soooooooo sad to hear that Robert is leaving the show --- so much so, that my interest in watching was really negligible UNTIL Luc came back. Now that's something that could keep me watching!!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Guess they want to be sure there's always one mature hot guy front and center! Justin isn't quite grown up enough, and while I like Kevin as a person he's nowhere near as cute as his husband in my opinion.

FORT Fogey

I would love for Gilles to be on the show long-term, but I hope he doesn't tie himself down to TV. He looks even more amazing on the big screen (plus, I think he is capable of much more as an actor than being a Walker husband)!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3838003;
    I would love for Gilles to be on the show long-term, but I hope he doesn't tie himself down to TV. He looks even more amazing on the big screen (plus, I think he is capable of much more as an actor than being a Walker husband)!
    Did you guys see Gilles in Sex and the City, the Movie? Gilles was hot! hot! hot! and that outdoor shower scene was. . . amazing!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I don't know, if he stays on this show a bit he'll get to show some acting chops. They can't have every scene he's in involve a swimming pool or a bed. He's got to do more than take his shirt off if he really wants a lasting career.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3838918;
    I don't know, if he stays on this show a bit he'll get to show some acting chops. They can't have every scene he's in involve a swimming pool or a bed. He's got to do more than take his shirt off if he really wants a lasting career.
    But what fun we would have in the meantime..........!!!!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

I love the interactions between Kevin and Robert. They are so funny!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I get sick of having to turn on the closed caption when Frenchie talks!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Now I am overly curious as to what job Robert is planning on taking. So are Sarah and Luc just going to have fun for 4 weeks until he has to leave the country? The whole thing was very selfish of Sarah. She wants him in the country but doesn't want him to get married to anyone else. She won't marry him so he's being punished by having to be deported in 4 weeks? Grrr..........
    Yup, with donuts!!

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3843339;
    Now I am overly curious as to what job Robert is planning on taking. So are Sarah and Luc just going to have fun for 4 weeks until he has to leave the country? The whole thing was very selfish of Sarah. She wants him in the country but doesn't want him to get married to anyone else. She won't marry him so he's being punished by having to be deported in 4 weeks? Grrr..........
    Me too! (to all of the above) I wonder if Ojai will go international and they will send Sarah to France with Luc. Any rumors of her leaving the show?

+ Reply to Thread