+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 129 FirstFirst ... 757979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1288

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Brothers and Sisters

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3819329;
    I liked the show very much at first, but this season it's becoming a hodgepodge of characters coming and going and story lines starting and stopping without really going anywhere. I don't know what the problem is ... Too many characters? Lack of direction?

Also, did Holly actually have sex with that horrible man? I find that out of character for the shrewd businesswoman she has become. Him coming onto her that way was creepy and disgusting, and whatever he was offering in exchange was not worth it!
    I think she did not...at least I sure hope not. The whole thing was super creepy...she loved William, that's why she was loyal to him, not because she was sleeping with him. So why would this guy think sex would engender the same kind of loyalty to him? It was more like he wanted to possess everything William had had. Ugh. I'm hoping the reason she was so upset when she got home was not that she gave in but that the whole proposition made her feel dirty and defiled--and that she had asked for it in some way by having been the "dirty mistress" to use a phrase from another show.

I thought that Holly did in fact sleep with the gross older man.......but they never really showed whether or not she did. But the way it was edited I thought it meant that they did have sex together.

Now I'm pretty sure I haven't missed any episodes so I don't see how I could have missed it but has anything further been said about all the wine spilling and Ryan's possible involvement? After Ryan did the surgery for Kitty he's pretty much dissapeared from the show and as far as I've heard nothing been said about the whole wine spillage????

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion;3824212;
    I thought that Holly did in fact sleep with the gross older man.......but they never really showed whether or not she did. But the way it was edited I thought it meant that they did have sex together.

Now I'm pretty sure I haven't missed any episodes so I don't see how I could have missed it but has anything further been said about all the wine spilling and Ryan's possible involvement? After Ryan did the surgery for Kitty he's pretty much dissapeared from the show and as far as I've heard nothing been said about the whole wine spillage????
    Holly wanted to to prosecute him and figure out if he was working with or for someone else; but, Saul went to Holly and pleaded with her to not do anything to Ryan (since he saved Kitty). She eventually relented.

My Mom read that Robert is leaving? Does anyone have more info into this? I love Robert (and Rob Lowe in general).
    ~Supernatural Addict~

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

That was announced a week or so ago. I think he has another TV project in the works. Can't exactly remember. I don't think he's happy with the amount of work he's not getting on this show.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Hooray, Gilles is back! That was a great kiss at the end of the show. Sarah's "friend" is nice, but Gilles makes him look like a boring old dishrag. (That's mean, I know).

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3834947;
    Hooray, Gilles is back! That was a great kiss at the end of the show. Sarah's "friend" is nice, but Gilles makes him look like a boring old dishrag. (That's mean, I know).
    Yeah Luc (Gilles) is back! What a great surprise last night - had no idea but was very happy! The fans must have spoken! I am glad I turned in last night!

FORT Fogey

Yes, what a coincidence that Luc is doing business with the art gallery in Sarah's hometown! Actually, I don't care what sort of contrivance brought him back ... as long as he's there! I missed part of the previews, but it looked like he was going to marry someone else to get a green card, and Sarah comes running to stop the wedding! I wonder how this story arc will end. If she marries him, then Gilles will be a permanent cast member, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3835551;
    Yes, what a coincidence that Luc is doing business with the art gallery in Sarah's hometown! Actually, I don't care what sort of contrivance brought him back ... as long as he's there! I missed part of the previews, but it looked like he was going to marry someone else to get a green card, and Sarah comes running to stop the wedding! I wonder how this story arc will end. If she marries him, then Gilles will be a permanent cast member, no?
    If Sarah marries Luc, then Gilles will be a permanent cast member, Oui?

I hope Oui!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I think it was always intended that Luc would be on for several episodes...that is, more than the couple he was on at the start...so we always knew he'd be back. This marriage thing though, either to her or not, makes it seem as though he will be on longer.
    I think no coincidence it was her home town...he probably searched the internet for art ops in her town.

+ Reply to Thread