+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 129 FirstFirst ... 5559596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1288

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Brothers and Sisters

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3769009;
    I swear Rob Lowe was on The View saying that he would be leaving at the end of last season.
    I don't want to watch the show without Rob Lowe. I probably would, at least from time to time. But his romance with Kitty is the one thing that draws me to the show -- most of the other characters are just too irksome for me, with the exception of Scotty. I do love Justin too though, but Scotty and Justin just aren't enough to draw me back to the show if Rob Lowe is not there.

I thought for sure the way the season finale went down last season that it was the beginning of the exit for Rob Lowe. But Kitty's cancer has obviously brought them back together. Hopefully Kitty isn't leave but at this point I can't see any other reason for Rob Lowe to leave.

Unless things changed between this past Spring and Fall for him. *shrug*

I can't imagine Kitty leaving it seems if she did there'd be a big whole left behind.

FORT Fogey

Has anyone else seen the new ad? It shows Kitty in the hospital--and it shows Nora getting what seems to be some "shocking" news/info.

I swear if they let Ryan off the hook for what he plotted with that creepy guy just because he donated his marrow I will be really mad!
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3782786;
    I swear if they let Ryan off the hook for what he plotted with that creepy guy just because he donated his marrow I will be really mad!
    I was really puzzled by the timing of the last scene. Rob Lowe is saying that Kitty is in remission, which surely means that some time has passed, I would guess some considerable time...I can't imagine that happens overnight. And yet Ryan is walking around carefree, welcomed in to the gathering with no qualms. And did the original wedding ever take place? I forgot to notice if her pregnancy was showing. Very puzzling time frame.

Unless it turns out to be a dream Kitty is having during the procedure....
    Last edited by PWS; 01-04-2010 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3782990;
    I was really puzzled by the timing of the last scene. Rob Lowe is saying that Kitty is in remission, which surely means that some time has passed, I would guess some considerable time...I can't imagine that happens overnight. ....
    There was a brief caption at the beginning of the speech that said "Three Weeks Later." Seemed a bit quick to me, too.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

So in three weeks Holly didn't hire an investigator or tell the Walkers what she found out?
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3783030;
    There was a brief caption at the beginning of the speech that said "Three Weeks Later." Seemed a bit quick to me, too.
    Ah, I missed that! Thanks!
    And I agree, Holly had said now it is a police matter.... then what?

FORT Fanatic

Yeah, it looks like Gile will be back soon!!

I'm glad the last few episodes have picked up a bit... not quite as depressing!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Well, it looks like Rob Lowe is definitely leaving the show at the end of this season. This is a heartbreaker for me, cause I love him and he is my favorite character. And there's apparently some speculation that Calista Flockhart will be leaving too --- I'm not sure I'd want to watch the show any more without them.

+ Reply to Thread