+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 129 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1288

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: Brothers and Sisters

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3764771;
    I would think that would be a horrid move for Calista. Plus it wouldn't be a great move for the show... since this is all about a family and the family dynamics. With them getting rid of Tommy they'd be shrinking the fam to two boys and a girl. Not much conflict there.
    And it would make an already depressing, angst ridden show even more depressing and angst ridden! I don't think I'd be able to bear it. But the only reason I even thought of the possibility of Calista Flockhart leaving the show is that they are making her cancer soooooooo advanced and non-responsive to treatment, that I just don't know how they are going to save her life!

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;3764907;
    And it would make an already depressing, angst ridden show even more depressing and angst ridden! I don't think I'd be able to bear it. But the only reason I even thought of the possibility of Calista Flockhart leaving the show is that they are making her cancer soooooooo advanced and non-responsive to treatment, that I just don't know how they are going to save her life!
    Is it possible that Simon will somehow save her life?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3764962;
    Is it possible that Simon will somehow save her life?
    My thoughts exactly! Maybe while he is in Portland (NOT stealing Nora's money), he finds out about an experimental treatment, or something like that, comes back and saves Kitty's life with it, after she finds out her own doctor has no other options for her.

FORT Fogey

Today ABC has started advertising an Oprah Xmas special with the Obamas at the White house which will be shown this Sunday night in the "Brothers and Sisters" timeslot.

Does that mean we have to WAIT to find out what happened at the wedding?

And for how long?

Yikes!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3765970;
    Today ABC has started advertising an Oprah Xmas special with the Obamas at the White house which will be shown this Sunday night in the "Brothers and Sisters" timeslot.

Does that mean we have to WAIT to find out what happened at the wedding?

And for how long?

Yikes!!
    I'm sure. There were no previews at the end when I saw B & S.....

next episode is January 3rd, according to Futon Critic.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by val123elephant;3766170;
    next episode is January 3rd, according to Futon Critic.
    That gives us a lot of time to figure out what might happen.

FORT Fanatic

Well I hope Calista isn't leaving... that would mean a lot of Rob Lowe too!! I like the idea of the doctor saving her and something good happening for a change. I will admit a little too much depressing drama on this show these days!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by maxkl;3768497;
    Well I hope Calista isn't leaving... that would mean a lot of Rob Lowe too!! I like the idea of the doctor saving her and something good happening for a change. I will admit a little too much depressing drama on this show these days!
    I LOVE Calista Flockhart and Rob Lowe, and the two of them are pretty much the main reason that I watch this show -- if they left, I would have little interest in watching. And I too, would love to have the doctor (or anyone else) find a miracle cure that could save her. . .

I swear Rob Lowe was on The View saying that he would be leaving at the end of last season.

Things about this show annoy me but yet I can't stop watching. Rebecca's pregnancy annoys me. I realize people get pregnant at the wrong time all the time but I am so sick of every show I watch somehow in corrupting pregnancy in it. I was hoping this show would be different but apparently not.

My favorite characters are Kevin and Scotty. Kitty and Robert are a close second.

+ Reply to Thread