+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1288

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Re: Brothers and Sisters

Once again, the show was OTT! But that is what we love about it! Best of last night's show: Robert kissing Kitty's bald head and being nonchalant about it which was what she needed at that moment. Worst part about last night's show for me: Luc getting fed up after being confronted by Sarah about their relationship after weeks of their fantasy relationship. ABC left their story line to our imaginations and when she finally decided to talk about it -- she scared him away! Boo! There are some major gaps in that story line so ABC better bring Luc back to tie up the loose ends!

I see Justin and Rebecca having a family together but they will never do things the easy way . . . there will be alot of stress and drama between them . . . but I do believe they are a sweet couple who wants to make it. I am hopeful this drama will soon pass and they will be planning their wedding/baby showers!

It is fun to see the usually witchy Holly was ga-ga over the cheapy wine that she thought would make her comeback and how calm she was as she walked through the knee-deep ruined wine! I don't get why Ryan is tied to the guy who is trying to sabotage Holly or Ojai--why is Ryan his puppet? This is a bizarre sub storyline!

I must admit Nora getting it on with a hunk 20 years her junior is better than I can expect of her! She is obviously much calmer and amiable with Dr. Motorcycle! Let's see how long this will last! Vroooom, vrooooom!
    Last edited by MiniDiva; 11-16-2009 at 07:47 PM.

This show has jumped the shark for me. It used to be one of my favorites and now I find myself rolling my eyes nonstop and just hoping each episode will end soon The storylines feel forced and I just get the vibe that the writers are going through a list of storylines and checking them off one by one (Cancer, check. Unplanned pregnancy, check. Mrs. Robinson type romance, check. Surrogacy, check. Etc.) It seems like they are just going through every possible family drama they can tackle to keep the drama going at full speed. Nothing seems natural any longer and things seem forced, over the top, and fake.

Peyton Place, anyone?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Looks like I get to watch this episode on line. DISH is doing a superbly crappy job with the audio tonight, to the point of it being totally choppy and unintelligible. DISH sux.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I didn't get to see it because I was on the phone long distance working on a family problem.

I hope someone will summarize here what happened last night.

Thanks for any info.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3759504;
    I didn't get to see it because I was on the phone long distance working on a family problem.

I hope someone will summarize here what happened last night.

Thanks for any info.
    Nora and Simon were adorably cute and happy, to the point that Nora let the house be a mess. Kitty walked in on them in the shower together, but didn't see anything. Sarah had a bad feeling about Simon and found out that he had 2 malpractice suits filed against him, Nora knew about that and that both were thrown out. Kevin did some more digging and found that the suits were around the same time that Simon moved from practice into research and brought up the idea that Simon had his license revoked.

Justin is back on academic probation at school. The wedding is in a week. Rebecca finally told him that she is pregnant (7 weeks) and that she wants to keeps the baby. Justin told her that he wanted the baby too; but, he was lying.

Holly went to Nora for money to help pay for the wedding, since she has no money right now because of her bad investments and losing the cheap wine.

Scotty and Kevin went to the fertility clinic and Scotty's sperm won.

I think that's the major points.

Last nights show was SUCH a downer. Not one happy thing from the whole episode. The only thing that wasn't a downer was Scotty's swimmers winning!

Sarah was so nasty in the way she insisted there must be something wrong with Dr. Harley. And she made no bones about it, even interrogating him alone in the kitchen. It was really insulting to Nora, as though Sarah was saying he couldn't possibly really be interested in mom unless there was something wrong with him. The fact that she was bitter about Luke leaving was no excuse....:nono

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Good summary, Wrigley--I'd just add that Justin didn't tell Rebecca about all his flunking grades, so he's no more honest than she was---also hiding things to "protect" the beloved.
    And no one but her ex and Nora (and one other person she told, forget who) knows that Holly is broke.
    I'm wondering when Mr. Bad Guy, who arranged the wine disaster no doubt, will make his offer for Holly's share.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3760350;
    Good summary, Wrigley--I'd just add that Justin didn't tell Rebecca about all his flunking grades, so he's no more honest than she was---also hiding things to "protect" the beloved.
    And no one but her ex and Nora (and one other person she told, forget who) knows that Holly is broke.
    I'm wondering when Mr. Bad Guy, who arranged the wine disaster no doubt, will make his offer for Holly's share.
    I was wondering about that too; but, he already asked her once and she turned him down. And if he came to her, she might get suspicious about his having something to do with the "spill". I'm wondering if maybe she will go to him.

FORT Fogey

Thanks so much for all the plot info--with special thanks to Wrigley.

Much appreciated!

+ Reply to Thread