+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 129 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1288

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

Re: Brothers and Sisters

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3748121;
    Ahh... if you're not overly familiar with him.. he is Jon Tenney, aka former husband of Teri Hatcher.

He was also the obnoxious buddy in that movie with Matthew Perry. Fools Rush In, I think it was.. with Salma Hayak.
    I LOVE that movie!!

Oh boy... Nora is getting it on with Dr Motorycle... Sarah ran Luc off with her bossiness. What a shame.... Looks like Justin will be the last to know about his baby! And I guess Ryan sabatoged the winning cheap wine.... Shame on Sarah, thought we would have many episodes of Luc to enjoy. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio;3751131;
    Oh boy... Nora is getting it on with Dr Motorycle... Sarah ran Luc off with her bossiness. What a shame.... Looks like Justin will be the last to know about his baby! And I guess Ryan sabatoged the winning cheap wine.... Shame on Sarah, thought we would have many episodes of Luc to enjoy. :-(
    I read he signed on for a few more episodes, so Luc may be back.....(i hope)

I loved Robert at the end. He wasn't even phased by Kitty's lack of hair...
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Robert's kiss on Kitty's bald head was so moving and sensual. Loved it!

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Am I the only one who has a problem with Rebecca being pregnant? I feel like it's a cop out. Like they had nothing else to do with her character so they chose the predictable lets-make-her-pregnant route.

Agreed.

And I am over the waiting to tell the father crap too. When I found out I was pregnant (years ago) my lips were sealed until I was able to tell my husband. It would have never crossed my mind to let it slip and then say, "But don't tell anyone," before my husband knew.

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3751234;
    Am I the only one who has a problem with Rebecca being pregnant? I feel like it's a cop out. Like they had nothing else to do with her character so they chose the predictable lets-make-her-pregnant route.
    I agree. It's like they are setting Justin up for failure. Plus, she's being awful about him needing to study.

And I really don't understand why Ryan is doing what he's doing. Ok, Papa Walker wronged his mother. I get that. But the man is dead. Nora and her kids are as much victims as Ryan is, yet he's out to destroy them all. Also, you never see him really talking to them or making appearances at family dinners. It's just weird.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3751248;
    I agree. It's like they are setting Justin up for failure. Plus, she's being awful about him needing to study.

And I really don't understand why Ryan is doing what he's doing. Ok, Papa Walker wronged his mother. I get that. But the man is dead. Nora and her kids are as much victims as Ryan is, yet he's out to destroy them all. Also, you never see him really talking to them or making appearances at family dinners. It's just weird.
    I agree on both those points. With the first - did Rebecca not realize how hard med school is when she supported Justin's decision to apply and go? And if she can't deal with it now, just wait until he gets through school and in to his rotations and then internship and residency.

I don't know what's going on with Ryan either. He apparently dropped out of school to work at the family company, but has no contact with the family. And yes, William is dead and so is Justin's mom, so I don't know who he's trying to appease. I wonder if he's going after Holly for being another one of William's mistresses?

FORT Fogey

"I agree on both those points. With the first - did Rebecca not realize how hard med school is when she supported Justin's decision to apply and go? And if she can't deal with it now, just wait until he gets through school and in to his rotations and then internship and residency. "

I'm not defending anyone but I find that very believable part of the show. I went through that and trust me--no one is ever prepared for what those years are like.

I am finding this just about the most realistic aspect of the show at this point.

(well that and GILLES! of course. )

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Dancer;3751369;
    "I agree on both those points. With the first - did Rebecca not realize how hard med school is when she supported Justin's decision to apply and go? And if she can't deal with it now, just wait until he gets through school and in to his rotations and then internship and residency. "

I'm not defending anyone but I find that very believable part of the show. I went through that and trust me--no one is ever prepared for what those years are like.

I am finding this just about the most realistic aspect of the show at this point.

(well that and GILLES! of course. )
    Yeah, Gilles... realistic... hot, yes, a realistic relationship...ummm

+ Reply to Thread