+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 129 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;2139608;
    what was the settlement about??
    I don't know. The gay brother was representing him in some type of lawsuit. Can't remember what it was for.

FORT Fogey
    Re Holly - I'm willing to bet that she's got a warmer, kinder personality that we get to see, since we're seeing her through the eyes of the family that was betrayed for her. Sally Field's character is not a miserable woman, and the family is a pretty good family. So there had to be SOMETHING for their father to see in her to keep the affair going for so long. I'm thinking Saul sees the same thing in her.

It actually annoyed me that Rebecca was truly his child, and that Sara was so convinced that she was so quickly. She'd just finished telling her step-son that no matter how he saw her, she would always see him as one of her children. I LOVED that scene, because it rang so true to life. So wouldn't it be understandable for her to realize that her own father felt the same way about the daughter of a woman he loved, even though he wasn't her father?

Would the army even accept Justin if he is a drug addict? When he goes for a physical if they detect he has drugs in his system, wouldn't he be disqualified? If he goes into rehab would that let him off being sent to duty?

FORT Fogey
    He'd get a drug test, and be discharged when it came up with indications of drug use. Whether that would be just a dishonorable discharge, or would result in jail time, I do not know.

I didn't watch the whole thing. Just the first few minutes. Who went to the hospital? Why did Nora look so upset at the hospital?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Justin got taken to the hospital at the end of the episode with an apparent overdose.

You missed a really good episode.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I missed the birth order. I know Sarah is the oldest and Justin the youngest. I figure Kevin is a couple of years older than Justin, so, is Kitty older than the brother with the low sperm count?

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2140000;
    I missed the birth order. I know Sarah is the oldest and Justin the youngest. I figure Kevin is a couple of years older than Justin, so, is Kitty older than the brother with the low sperm count?
    I am trying to remember from when Sarah broke the code. I think it's Sarah, Kitty, Tommy, Kevin, and Justin.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Quote Originally Posted by adriansmommie;2139589;
    Did anyone see last night's episode? It was awesome. I knew Rebecca was his child!!!! I can't believe what Holly said!!! How does she know that he would have chosen her and Rebecca over Nora and the kids??? That was nonsense IMO!!! Why would there be a picture of that child at the ranch if he did not think it was his??? Something does not add up here. I am glad that Sarah was able to crack the code!!!!

I loved the part where Sarah said you have a decision to make old man to Saul. That was good. I don't see what he sees in Holly. There doesn't seem to be anything special about her. I don't get it, I was thinking that he was just in a relationship with her to get more information to get the password and then that would be the end of it. I don't understand why he would do that to Nora. All for some washed up old lady!!! He should put Nora first!!!

I felt so bad for Justin!!! I enjoyed the flashbacks to September 11. This gave a lot of background on why Justin decided to go to the military in the first place. It didn't seem to me that Kitty encouraged him to go into the military, it looked to me like it was his decision, but maybe they didn't show that part. I hope this doesn't cause a rift between Kitty and Nora again.

I am glad that the gay brother and his man got back together. I love the boyfriend, he gives him a kick in the a$$ when he needs it. I loved how he left the settlement check there!!! He is a really good guy. I really like that character!

I enjoyed the scene with Sarah and her stepson. I loved the part where she said that when she dies she is going to look back and say that she had three wonderful kids. I love Sarah!! So many women can identify with what she is going through.

Can't wait for next week.
    You are right on with everything there adriansmommie!

What I don't understand is that it appears that the brother who's supposed to go back to Afghanistan still has some post-traumatic-stress disorder problems. So why couldn't his lawyer brother, get him off with a medical that proves he is unstable emotionally to be sent back? The brother's overdose could be seen as attempted suicide and then that would work now, if he does live.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

FORT Fan
    I saw on the previews for next week's episode that Kitty might possibly talk to a Senator who is on her show to try to get Justin off. Warren said something to her about it on the previews for next week.

+ Reply to Thread