+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Vanished

I'm glad we got some answers tonight, babymay!

The holes in the coffin were for oxygen and to flood it when the man didn't vote the right way. So his wife died. We were both right!

Ben was in danger, almost killed, and set up as well.

The guy up for nomination to the Supreme Court is behind it all. Did you notice the world globe on his desk had the masonic letters on it? I think that's what I saw.

I'm sure that Quinn will be killed as all others with that wrist tattoo have been. She will be next and won't last long.

At least we know that Sara is ok so far. I think both the Senator Collins and the Peter Manning are telling the truth. It looks like Sara has/had a double personality. One as a free, outgoing girl, [Nicky] and the other a more serious, organized teacher.

I am very suspicious about the ex-wife/mother of Max and Marcy. She managed rather quickly to turn them against their father about the hospital lies. What a witch.

I have a feeling she may be in the house not only to get back into the senator's life, but she may be connected to the creepy Supreme Court guy. What is his name anyway? They mentioned it on the premier show but then I never remember it. He certainly has a lot of goons to do his bidding.

Remember that Sara had a daughter? She is about 11 years old or so? That would make the Peter Manning the father while she was "Nicky". Sara disappeared around 12 years ago. She probably came back home, had the baby, and gave it up. She probably had no idea who the father was if her personality changed back to the regular "Sara". That means there is a daughter out there who can be kidnapped as well.
    Last edited by misskitty; 09-19-2006 at 01:57 AM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Good recap Miss Kitty. I think the daughter is being raised by Sara's parents though. I thought they showed her playing in the background when the reporter lady was talking to Sara's mother.

A split personality would explain why Sara/Nicky's parents didn't refer to her as Nicky when they were speaking to the FBI agent in the first episode. And, after the flashback the Senator had, we know now that Sara and Nicky are two separate personalities.

I, too, can't stand the ex-wife of the senator. She is a frivilous, conniving, self-absorbed woman who just may be in on the plot and is sticking around to spy on the investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by aname View Post
    I, too, can't stand the ex-wife of the senator. She is a frivilous, conniving, self-absorbed woman who just may be in on the plot and is sticking around to spy on the investigation.
    If I were Sara, I would be pissed that my husbands ex wife moved in after I had been kidnapped.

Do you think that Marcy will come clean about her relationship with the politician?

Who do you think is sending the clues?
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Quote Originally Posted by babymay View Post
    Who do you think is sending the clues?
    I'm not sure we've seen the person yet. It's someone who doesn't want this to happen and yet is afraid to come out pubically to the Senator or FBI. He/she probably knows that he/she could end up dead. Considering what has happened in the past and the power that is being used to set up this Supreme Court. That person can't reveal him/herself.

I hope that Marcy comes forward about their affair and I bet that he is the dad.

Was Ben planted at the party by Quinn, or is that a coincidence?
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

I would think Ben was at at the party just to work. No-one would know he would fall for Marcy that night and steal her away.

I don't think Marcy's baby is the Judge's. Remember that the FBI noted with the phone call log that they had a flurry of phone calls, then nothing for about 6 months. Then the Judge called Marcy one more time to make sure she'd stay quiet about the affair as he was to get nominated for Supreme Court. She would have to be fairly well along if he were the father. I think it's probably Ben.

What's up with the son Max though? Why wouldn't he say something to someone when he noticed Quinn on tv, that she was his counsellor? Furthermore, if you sent your kid to a private counselling place, don't you think you would meet with his/her counsellor directly, and have a followup meeting at the end as well? I would expect to know the name(s) of anyone treating my child, even in a private facility.

It does appear that Peter Manning and "Nicky" had a baby girl together. That was sneaky of him to take the straw for DNA testing!! Good move. No surprise that fisherman #2 who was trying to debunk the initial story was shot soon after. Duh.

And yikes at all that blood in the cell where Sara was thought to be held. But is it hers?

man, i don't know what the hell is going on in this show

that's why i am intrigued by it

Marci is such a whiney lil spoiled brat. It would be great if when the truth comes out about this lil slut and her affair with the sc judge nominee guy, Walt cummins would finally grow some balls and lay down the law with these kids. I liked how how gave a lil background with the son to show how he doesn't discipline these kids and let them run over him. C'mon if you want the show to be kinda realistic, they could have at least made Senator get very upset and throw some things etc when he found out his 17 yr. old daughter was pregnnt.

now, this whole Quinn thing... this is where i'm lost. So she was a counselor in the rehab facility where the son went. He feels responsible somehow, maybe there is more to the story, Maybe when he was being all cordial to Sarah after he got outa rehab it was all fake. Maybe that was some type of setup. Why didn't he mention to anybody that when he seen Quinn on the news that she was the counselor at the facility.hmm

everybody's keeping secrets and not sharing. so the mom and marci knows about Sarah's kid, why are they keeping that a secret. I'm willing to bet that Marci's baby isn't Bens, she's a slut...it might be the judge for all we know, they did have recent contact as we found out when they brought up phone records.

so is Sarah dead, or was that some more 'planted' clues by the perps. Pigs blood maybe. because the perps know that the signals would be triangulated and whatnot to that lil shack.

then there's the new language expert lady that seen the masonic symbols and looked like she was hiding something, she found that 9 in that book.

they sure are doing a good just mking me want to see the next episode.

slightly off topic: This dead like me girl who plays the reporter lady i really find gross, I always found her disgusting for some reason and they always cast her in movies and what not as the 'pretty girl' . she is almost as revolting to me as that other lil ugly girl from that movie american beauty. yuck!

that's all i got.

Quote Originally Posted by babymay View Post
    I just read on the official site that Eddy Cibrian is joining the cast. Rumor has it that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    he is replacing the Kelton ass the leading man
    When I read this spoiler I was really hoping it wouldn't be true. I liked the character of Kelton and how his backstory pertained to the case. I'd rather see Rebecca Gayheart gone instead.

Still, this is my favorite new show of the year. Unlike some other suspense dramas, I feel like I'm given substance from start to finish.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I'm really mad that Kelton bit the bullet. I love Gale Harold and really could have done without other characters. Like Rebecca Gayheart, or even without the introduction of Eddie's character.

I must admit, I kept thinking, maybe the spoilers aren't true, maybe he lives and then right at the end, bam! It was a suspenseful way to end for three weeks. Yikes!

+ Reply to Thread