+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Vanished

I just read on the official site that Eddy Cibrian is joining the cast. Rumor has it that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    he is replacing the Kelton ass the leading man
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Note to Canadians: There's a Presidential address at 9 pm Monday night, so "Vanished" will be starting late (20 minutes or so) on FOX. But if you turn to Global it should start right at 9:00.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots View Post
    Note to Canadians: There's a Presidential address at 9 pm Monday night, so "Vanished" will be starting late (20 minutes or so) on FOX. But if you turn to Global it should start right at 9:00.
    Thank you for the reminder Qboots.

About last night

Was the guy that got shot, the same guy that took the money out of Marcy's car?

Was the guy that received the pictures, the one who had just visited the senator or the one old guy that hooked up with Marcy at the party?

Help. I missed the entire episode. Fell asleep. Taped Sopranos. What happened? Any important highlights?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    Help. I missed the entire episode. Fell asleep. Taped Sopranos. What happened? Any important highlights?
    You can watch the full episodes on the fox webiste. Please let me know if you prefer a recap.

Thanks babymay! I don't get fox and am on dial-up so that's a problem. But I got my evil twin sinister's tape so I'll watch today and get caught up.

Whoa. I'm glad I got to see the tape. Great show!

Now who do you think in the coffin at the reservoir? I'm betting someone was put in there alive with the holes drilled in so they drowned.

And Ben is definitely in danger. He's a goner. Whoever is orchestrating this whole thing sure is smart, dangerous and work amazingly fast!

The staff photos of Sarah/Nicky that went to the guy who's running for Supreme Court --- what do you think his connection is with her?

And who do you think is the father of Sara's daughter who is about 11 years old now? And where is she?

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    Whoa. I'm glad I got to see the tape. Great show!

Now who do you think in the coffin at the reservoir? I'm betting someone was put in there alive with the holes drilled in so they drowned.

And Ben is definitely in danger. He's a goner. Whoever is orchestrating this whole thing sure is smart, dangerous and work amazingly fast!

The staff photos of Sarah/Nicky that went to the guy who's running for Supreme Court --- what do you think his connection is with her?

And who do you think is the father of Sara's daughter who is about 11 years old now? And where is she?
    I can't wait for tonight!

I think the holes were drilled to keep someone alive- not to have them drown.
    I do not think that Ben is in danger, I think he is about to be in bigger trouble.
    I think she was pregnant when she went to Massachusetts.

I think she was blackmailing the guy who hooked up with Marcy.

I hope tonigh'ts show clears up some questions rather than adding more! I need some answers please!

If the holes were to keep someone alive, how could that happen in a lake?

Do you think Ben will be set up for the murder of thy dude who pulled off the "fake" bank robbery to get in jail with him? Will that dude actually help Ben get out or save him from someone else?

I thought the guy who hooked up with Marci, was another senator. Not the guy wanting to be named to the Supreme Court.

Time will tell.

+ Reply to Thread