+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Vanished

I like the fact that they keep the storyline from going off in a hundred different directions and don't overload each episode with characters you don't remember.
    Last edited by Cornedbeef; 08-28-2006 at 11:16 PM.

I don't think Sara is pregnant. It could be Marci. I think everyone assumed it was Sara.

I wonder what the big secret is with the Mayor. "They" he said. Who are "they"? I think he blew it, literally, after hearing that his wife was kept alive for 2 months in a freezer. She could have been alive right on his property right under his nose and he didn't know it.

The Senator may not be concerned about his wife at all; could be all about what he thinks isn't pertinent to the case. Marci's a bit of a dimwit for a senator's child. Sure, rebellious, but a little too trusting to find a bloody shirt, money, have a guy scare her in her car and then still trust the boyfriend . Max is showing he's a mama's boy for sure. She can't do anything wrong and he's not asking enough questions.

Is it just me...the lead investigator reminds me of Ashton Kucher.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Something unhealthy about Max' relationship with Mama, or at least the way she feels about him.

did anyone watch tonight?? As it was on I was running a few scenarios thru my head. Is it an FBI person? They could easily be watching "all the time". Someone from one of the TV stations? Im getting more interested in this show!!

Not as good as my PB, but since nothing else is really on at this time, I'll still watch it!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I think Max had something to do with it, under instructions from Mummy.

last episode was interesting.

i liked the whole sequence that ended up being a diversion, it was pretty clever. everything from Collins arriving to the spot in the cap, sunglasses, corduroy jacket with 5 mill cash. To the phone ringing, cheesy ransom voice man telling him what to do, the crowd reaction, the explosion, the raining of money the free for all including the lil girl.

the only thing that was wack was when the elevator was freefalling and it didn't seem to make him sick or anything he would just bang on buttons. he stepped out and barely stumbled. yeah right!

" confirm the 9th... "

now it's obvious to me that Collins knows who has his wife. everybody seems to have skeletons on this show, lots of stuff going on

i will defintely continue watching.

I think there is definitely someone on the inside who is involved because there's no other way the phone could have been planted. I doubt it's the son because he couldn't have orchestrated the elevator incident. The ex-wife may have paid someone to kidnap the wife.

And how did the footage of "Nicky" get erased at the tv station. Someone there knows they had it.

I'm confused about the whole Saint Nathan stuff and the weirdo killing the women. I don't know if Sara's kidnapping is really related to that or if the serial killer is just pretending he has her. I don't even know if Sara was kidnapped. She disappeared 12 years ago and wound up alive and well in Gloucester so maybe she has a split personality or something. Don't her parents have any idea about how or why she disappeared the last time? And her daughter - is the father the guy who knew her as Nicky?

And the boy (Nathan) who died during the FBI guys last operation - how does the serial killer figure into that? Is he playing games with the FBI guy because the killer is a family member of the boy who was killed, or was he related to the guy who kidnapped the boy? Why is he so interested in the FBI guy and that case??

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    I think there is definitely someone on the inside who is involved because there's no other way the phone could have been planted. I doubt it's the son because he couldn't have orchestrated the elevator incident. The ex-wife may have paid someone to kidnap the wife.
    What does Max planting the phone have to do with the elevator incident? Mom told Max to plant the phone. Others, maybe include Mom took care of other details.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    What does Max planting the phone have to do with the elevator incident? Mom told Max to plant the phone. Others, maybe include Mom took care of other details.
    True, I didn't think of that.

Great episode. I have more questions now than answers which will keep me watching.

I have no idea who planted the phone. But I think it could have been planted there for some time in actuality. It was in a locked drawer that may not have been opened on a daily basis. We just assume that it was planted recently. Maybe not. This is a big intricate plan.

Did anyone catch what was said between Marci's boyfriend and his girl friend in the warehouse? Was it something like "what does she know?" This was just before Marci saw the news and got into the car to try and escape. Obviously there has been a bit of a set-up with the boyfriend as the money mysteriously re-apppeared in his car. Hmmm.

Regarding the elevator incident; could the FBI not download what was on the screen in the message to the Senator? Did they just not think that a message was given so they didn't look? That's a big piece of information they missed. Confirm the 9th....shrug No idea either folks. I honestly didin't think the Senator knew what that was at the time.

I like Judy Nash, the reporter, as a character to intercept things.

FYI: Note on upcoming Sept.11th show
    Click to see Spoiler:
    ..The FBI brings in an obvious suspect for questioning. Marcy's secret is discovered, and Judy Nash heads to Gloucester to find out who Sara really is.

ARC: With respect to Nathan's death (the boy). The FBI agent, Graham, who was negotiating his release did not want a sniper there at the scene. He wanted to negotiate with the criminal. The mistake was that when the sniper shot the criminal in the forehead it caused the criminal to release the dynamite button which subsequently killed the boy which could have been prevented. Thus the FBI's fault as an organization. However, the Graham himself took responsibility for it. One of the clue's in the boy's case came up in the disappearance of Sara. Therefore a "personal" connection of some kind between Graham and the killer who was never caught.
    Last edited by misskitty; 09-07-2006 at 07:40 PM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread